Dhondy's pyschoanalysis thread

Well, so correct you are Dhondy! And I've been taken for a ride a number of times. Three years back some forummer took some vital information from me during a course of conversation, I don't know where and how, and then not only hijacked my ID at that forum but also hijacked my email and while I was away from Delhi, he/she kept on posting there in my place. When I returned and contacted the authorities at that forum, they told me that they couldn't give my old ID back and suggested to register all over again. I agreed but also asked them to ban the current Chandan then. Well, they were a bit late in banning that id and when I posted in my new ID the older one came and claimed that I was fake. Well. All hell broke lose after that and the fellow forummers got confused. But thankfully the next day they not only banned the other hijacked id but wiped its posts as well. Still it took some time to make the other forummers believe that I was Chandan and had got my ID hacked. I still do not know who did that and why!
Hey, wasn't that at channel 4 forums years ago.
msb, I don't have much info, but I'll try and analyse you. But first let me psychoanalyse Indian posters who post on other boards. I know you post on padosi.com occasionally, so this might be of interest to you. I believe that at some time or other most Indians and fans from that other country have drifted onto padosi boards. However, our padosis often have an "Eastham" mentality, wherein they seek solace from each other, stick together, and on the rare occasions that they do venture forth, are often shocked by the level of hostility on other forums. They have other ties binding them, and the biggest is religion. Tucilip wasn't exaggerating when he said that Pakistanis put religion before country. It really is true. If you therefore want to respect a Pakistani, make sure you respect his faith. This is reflected in the society in general. In the UK, immigrants, particularly those from Pakistan & Bangladesh often occupy clusters of housing, and hesitate to live in other areas. There are entire areas in the west midlands that are occupied by immigrants from these two countries. Believe it or not, there is a hospital in the midlands that has a majority of Pakistani consultants. This in a country where there have been allegations of bias against Asian doctors for may, many years. Detractors of this kind of culture call it "ghetto-isation" of the society. Whatever the reason, very few British doctors now apply for posts in that particular hospital. All funded with government money. The other factor that's currently driving Indians to invade other forums is the resurgence in India's fortunes. It is fun to see the discomfiture of padosis when there star is sinking, and to wait for the accolades to start flowing for team India, albeit delivered with a tinge of bitterness. This is of course, shameless fishing for compliments under the guise of getting to know other people. The moment India goes into the doghouse and stays there, these padosi forums will be too hot for desis, who will then go scurrying for refuge in fellow desi forums. Sad, isn't it? That's why I ask really good posters like yourself to build a foundation for a great forum right here. Why give people who wouldn't venture out of their own claustrophobic four walls the satisfaction of imagining that their abode is better than yours? Imagine where this place could go to if you lot pooled your collective genius? Now, coming to you, specifically. As Pred said, I need more time, but you come across as somebody who is interested in details, fine print, always looking for the bigger picture.You come across as analytical, very thoughtful, and quite innovative. I'd say you'd do very well in a lot of disciplines, but particularly in media and advertising.
Interesting, but I dont post on padosi.com.

Do me. I don't value my internet persona highly, heck ICF is the only board I post on, and that too infrequently at best, but I am interested in hearing the correleation between me in real life and me on ICF based on a few pseudo random posts. In real life, I am shy, reserved and keep my thoughts to myself. Don't play cricket, only watch it on T.V. for fun and time pass.

Do me. I don't value my internet persona highly, heck ICF is the only board I post on, and that too infrequently at best, but I am interested in hearing the correleation between me in real life and me on ICF based on a few pseudo random posts. In real life, I am shy, reserved and keep my thoughts to myself. Don't play cricket, only watch it on T.V. for fun and time pass.
and u hate all the pakistani players that ever played :headshake:
i'd like to add to the thing dhondy said as to why some people post on padosi.com when india lost the kitply final and the super4 match, i didnt just quit browsing their forums, i did, a bit less though, and i did reply, with a hint of optimism towards india. thing is that in their site, u gotta control urself a lot, else u get banned in a flash, i've already got 3 accounts banned lol. here i believe the mods are more receptive to the pakis, which is a good thing, maintains the elder brotherly feeling to an extent. i post there more than here though, its not that this isnt a great site or anything, its definitely much better than theirs', but the thing is, that is their home...and the real fun is only when u toy with them in their own back alley. and ofcourse...some of the comments they put there are just hilarious, they are lost in their own world or something. everytime i read their forums, its like they are jealous and hate not only team india, but many other things that have to do with india as well. and i think i have already recognised some of the people who post here and there as well (the pakis that is), one of them just cant hide the sting in his posts lol, its the same fervour at both sites :P
are u talking abt what is called pisspiss.net here? I have an account their I have 680 posts here and 276 their