No amount of Ticz' brahmastra will help

For fineys sake and optimism..stickying it' date=' so by chance we win..
Rajeev - sorry about ur dreams (for a while they lasted)...now our batsmen have more than done their part to unravel ur dreams (not Mendis, our batsmen! - Mendis is a part, but our batsmen helped)
I am seriously beginning to believe that fineleg has some kind of mental disorder.
:finger: Stupid predator needs to learn the proverb. This nitbrain predz Laughed (or ridiculed) too early. She who laughs last, laughs best...eh? Stupid predator :haha:
I never declared anything' date=' but on numerous occasions, you have been proven wrong but got lucky this time:cantstop:[/quote'] Neither did I declare any self punishment :D - but I was frustrated that we let SL off especially in terms of profligacy by Irfan CCC Pathan. CCC has become a really shocking bowler esp during Powerplay restrictions.
Tendulkar must be thanking his stars sitting in England for the injury that kept him out' date=' else he would not have been able to escape fineleg's ire.:-D[/quote'] Was he at federer-nadal? i was wishing they would show him? maybe he wasnt.
Neither did I declare any self punishment :D - but I was frustrated that we let SL off especially in terms of profligacy by Irfan CCC Pathan. CCC has become a really shocking bowler esp during Powerplay restrictions.
..we lost, isn't that punishment enough but really, try to refrain from threads like these..the infamous whine leg is depressed as well too