8-11

Gambit

Re: 8-11 i say, play 4 bowlers...... on slow, low windies tracks, u have plenty of options in viru, sachin, ganguly, yuvraj to fill up 10 overs... zak, munaf and AGgy with Bajji.... for the initial matches.... Kumble against teams tht traditionally dont play him well..... Sree on faster pitches.... tht guy can turn a match in a spell...

Re: 8-11

Who should they be? My pick is : Harbhajan,Zaheer,Munaf,Agarkar Sreesanth is too erratic, Kumble IMO is too 1-d for the ODI game now and Irfan has been pretty poor in the last 8 months.
I agree with you in terms of 4 bowlers - however pathan can play as a batsman - in place of karthick - and if bowls 2/3 overs it might be a bonus

Re: 8-11 Harbhajan can bowl all day without wickets but can be very economical. Kumble is a must against the minnows and the ones that don't play him very well i.e England, South Africa, Australia. There is no point in taking him to the WC and not playing him.

Re: 8-11 man.. readin all the posts, its amazin to see how irfan has fallen from grace !! from being india's premier attacking bowler less than a year ago . he has become somebody " who can bowl 2-3 overs " !! what a fall from grace !! :Cry: