India Test 11 for 1st Test!

What should be the 11 from the squad selected, mine is as below. 1 Shewag 2 Gambhir 3 Dravid 4 Tendulkar aka GOD 5 Ganguly 6 Laxman 7 Karthick 8 Kumble 9 Khan 10 RP Singh Harbhajan Singh 11 Sharma
As much as seam movement SSC pitch might offer,it will be there only for the first session...So don't think Indian team will take a chance with three pacers.
1- Dravid 2- Sehwag 3- Laxman 4- Tendulkar 5- Ganguly 6- Gambhir 7- Karthick 8- Kumble 9- Harbhajan 10- Zaheer 11- Ishant
Dravid as a opener?? that's like asking Md.Yousuf to open P.S. Karthik SUX....he's nothing but a show off during batting, wicketkeeping and fielding

i cant understand y r some ppl leaving harbhajan out. in sl, the pitches will suit spinners and we need to go in with atleast 2 spinners in every match and also i cant understand y r some ppl picking dropthiv. dinesh kartik, might concede byes, but he NEVER DROPS CATCHES

OP's XI would be my preferred one too but there is no way that waste of space' date=' Harbhajan, is going to be dropped from the XI. RP Singh will make way for him.[/quote'] Your hate for Bhajji is very evident, and Kumble might just not drop his spin-twin Bhajji...and you can cry a river after the selection. also, your fav RP singh was the grinning monkey who dropped Jaysurya's catch..and also got drilled for 26 runs in 1 over by the same Jayasuriya...what a loser...lol