The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC...

Sooda

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... ^seriously?? theyre a good team to watch...good in the field, Jayawardene and Sangu are excellent in full flow and i dont know why people here dont like murali, hes a class act...

Players I wish will fail WI: Gayle and Samuels Oz: Ponting, Mcgrath Pak: Afridi, Yousuf (over rated), Inzamam (till he does well we cant claim cricket is a sport - he looks like a grandpa) Sa: Smith, Nel NZ: Fleming, McMilan, McCullum (for Murli run out)

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... Nel embodies all the qualities of a true sportsman, IMO. 100% effort, plays his heart out and is genuinely proud to play for his country. Nothing less will ever suffice with a cricketer like him. That's why i still respect him. Sure, he is a tw@t on the field but wouldn't we all like to have someone of his combative, firebrand style of cricket playing on our side ? Likewise with the rest of the Saffies, although moreso with Nel.

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC...

Nel embodies all the qualities of a true sportsman' date=' IMO. 100% effort, plays his heart out and is genuinely proud to play for his country. Nothing less will ever suffice with a cricketer like him. That's why i still respect him. Sure, he is a tw@t on the field but wouldn't we all like to have someone of his combative, firebrand style of cricket playing on our side ? Likewise with the rest of the Saffies, although moreso with Nel.[/quote'] Would do have someone with Nels style of cricket in our side, Sree. And we all love him :hmph:

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... I want McGrath to fail miserably and that too because of sachin ! I wish sachin will rape his bowling this time ! Saale ne last time sachin ko out kiya tha finals main :Cry:

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... The Whole Australian Side The Whole South African Side I genuinely want NZ to make it, if not India I enjoy their free-spirited cricket Unlike before, I found them extremely boring

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... Ponting, McGrath and other thugs in Aus team (I hope they get thrashed in one of the knock out matches, my money is on NZ to do the favor) Beggardesh Nel (hope he gets sent to a mental asylum) Afridi (born retard)