De Villiers a cheat?

not the first time abd villers has done something crap. remember the future cup 3 match series between India and South Africa in Ireland?? in the final game of that series, he was caught on slip by Tendulkar and he started rubbin his thight even though ball didn't even touch his thigh and went to slip with his bat, aleem dar was fooled by this drama of de villers and he gave it a " not out" decision

ABDV should be banned but not hold your breath. PS - For those who care, DadaRocks is printex aka manali who's 1000th application for registration had to be accepted. Have to reward persistence.
:hysterical::hysterical: printex shd be made a honorary member here :D
not the first time abd villers has done something crap. remember the future cup 3 match series between India and South Africa in Ireland?? in the final game of that series, he was caught on slip by Tendulkar and he started rubbin his thight even though ball didn't even touch his thigh and went to slip with his bat, aleem dar was fooled by this drama of de villers and he gave it a " not out" decision
I just saw that vid, wow what a cheat Amazing delivery by Zak, totally deserved a wicket off topic in that same match when Aggy bowled Kallis, unplayable delivery. pitched on middle and leg, moved away and took off, completely squaring up kallis

Its becoming an accepted norm now. Clarke picked it up from the turf and got away. Akmal did the same with Viru, thankfully our players were smart enough to inform him in time and thankfully the umpires then had the sense to consult the third umpire. But in both cases, there was no punishment.

ok-here's my question.I didnt watch the match but can the batsman challenge that(if the challenge system was in place) ?.If he didnt see the catch properly then can he ask his team mates or get a signal from them that it was dropped?
As far as I know, yes. Such a decision can be challenged. So the batsman would do better to slowdown the walkback while his team mates get the time to watch the replays and tell him whether a challenge is worth going for.

thanks for the vid Gambit I still can't understand, how these players can claim catches like that I play cricket regularly and when you're fielding, you can tell when you take a catch or not, especially when its like that At times when u catch it near the ground, its hard to tell then if you're not looking at it and Hussain is a **** by saying the South African's are surrounding him on purpose to make sure there was no doubt