Indian cricket fans

Are very emotional to the extremes.....the great SRT who is considered 'God' of Indian cricket by many was booeed by his very own Mumbai fans a while ago when he was going through a lean patch...:omg: Ganguly...who gave India so many victories was treated like dirt by BCCI as well as the fans when he was in bad form. If Dhoni loses form for a short period in future....they will go after him too....:isalute:

Yes, we are emotional and we are extreme. We hardly reason our opinons which are driven by sentiments only. We believe that we own our cricketers and we define patritism and ethics for them. We expect their lives to be Suraj Barjatiya's script. Its very unfortunate, but we are more negative than positive.

I find that in ICF' date='[b'] yuvraj faces lot of flak... even after all his achievements and potential. same goes for rohit.
that was because of his blind supporters..and also coz this guy has so much talent and he still hasn proved that much in test cricket..he keeps making the same mistakes again and again and rather than correcting those mistakes he starts talking about captaincy and sh!t..we all know that he is an important ODI player but unless he proves himself in test, he really will not do justice to his talent..
Don't worry dude' date= if not the injuries, the old age will get your geriatric pets. Its only a matter of time.:giggle:
beetle is a dudette my friend :giggle: and hey its only a matter of time that u wud also know how imp the fab 4 were and how big a void its gonna be once they decide to hang their boots :winky:
Don't worry dude' date=' if not the injuries, the old age will get your geriatric pets. Its only a matter of time.:giggle:[/quote'] Better to go after playing to their full potential for many years and doing us proud ...than go as the biggest waste of talent.
beetle is a dudette my friend :giggle: and hey its only a matter of time that u wud also know how imp the fab 4 were and how big a void its gonna be once they decide to hang their boots :winky:
Ok. I know how important they were. But if you keep playing them, the void will be big AND SUDDEN.
Better to go after playing to their full potential for many years and doing us proud ...than go as the biggest waste of talent.
Let them play till they are 40. Then, when they all retire at the same time, we will get their replacements out of thin air to start performing. But anyways, as I said, it is a matter of time. Dravid and Laxman are one series away from being dropped. Gandhuly will probably hang around a bit more, giving us his precious quotes about how cricket fitness is different from fitness as we know it :giggle:. Sachin will stick around longer, maybe.
Anmd I guess the great Indian cricket fan that you are' date=' you can't wait to show them the door .That silly giggle smiley suits you well.[/quote'] Yes, because I want India to do well. Not just a bunch of people to do well for themselves. :D In an ideal world, we would want the fab 4 to go on forever, but you have to look at the future. It will be here sooner than anticipated, and we will be left with huge gap to fill.

And it really doesn't matter that the replacements are no where close to these guys. Just push them out so that some others can get the India cap more easily without having to earn it first.And some others get their test place for granted without making any improvement in their game.