Who is near the guillotine - RD? SG? VVS?

You are the first to show this kind of ugly gesture to Chandan....learn to respect ladies.
Oye tum log chup karo yaar. Mujhe pata hai tum sabh log mahaan insaan ho, par apne funde apne paas rakho. Yeh over politeness mujh se nahi dikhai jaati. Uski jagah tu finger le le . yeh le..Itna hi dard ho raha hai to :finger:
How the hell am I supposed to know who is he' date=' who is she and who is it ? Either have a/s/l thingie on the avatar or get equal opportunity fingers. :-).[/quote'] well if the other poster had been provocative then u can retort back then Chandans post was nothing of that sort..u cud have just replied back normally..
Haha..I am pretty sure if Chandan was a 'he', you would have not shown this hero-giri. :giggle: Also, read my above post.
nope nothing of that sort..even the other day wen u had an argument with me, i wasn being provocative at first u started it i retorted..and hey i never mentioned that give respect to Chandan or watever..give it where it is due need not start anything unnecessary
nope nothing of that sort..even the other day wen u had an argument with me' date=' i wasn being provocative at first u started it i retorted..and hey i never mentioned that give respect to Chandan or watever..give it where it is due need not start anything unnecessary[/quote'] Ok sir, maaf kardo. :pray:
CRAP. Only in 2001 was he outscored. In 2003 Adelaide, he was the HIGHEST SCORER IN BOTH INNINGS OF INDIA(233 and 72). IN PERTH 2008, He scored a crucial 93, which again was the highest score for India. Remember Kingston 2006, he was the only Indian to score over 50, and he did it in both innings and India won the match (he scored 81 and 68). This was the match that decided the series, 1-0 in our favor. Meanwhile, I have to stretch my memory REAL hard to remember a Sachin-LED overseas test victory. Anyone wanna help me ?
Does only top scoring matter to you? If so the try to remember who was the top scorer in Trinidad vivtory in '02, Headingley victory in '02, Trentbridge victory in '07. And also remember who was the top scorer in Jo'berg victory in '06. But I'm not a fool to give credit to only one batsman in all those victories as well as those which you have mentioned!
I was answering to the two_cents crappy allegations. :finger:
Punjabi, You had asked help from anyone. But when I did, you show me finger. Is this to say that I should not respond to your posts here?
Dravid might be good but he is no great. Like a leech he feeds on the better innings of other batsmen who can force the pace (Sachin' date=' Laxman, Sehwag) and he can retreat in his own shell[/quote'] Wonder who he "leeched" off in Rawalpindi and in Adelaide. And also Kolkatta, 05 - Dinesh Karthick may be? :giggle: How I wish we had atleast one more such reliable, selfless and professional "leecher" in this batting lineup.

P.Khote .......Chandan is a respected memberwho never uses profanity against anyone...no matter what the provocation. She also has a son probably older than you in age....at least mental age:hysterical:. Soch samajh kar ungli dikhaya kar bache.....chal sorry bol....:--D

P.Khote .......Chandan is a respected memberwho never uses profanity against anyone...no matter what the provocation. She also has a son probably older than you in age....at least mental age:hysterical:. Soch samajh kar ungli dikhaya kar bache.....chal sorry bol....:--D
Maaf kar do mata ji, behenji, whatever ji. I just wish my mom was so cool as to be on a cricket forum, though.:winky:
Wonder who he "leeched" off in Rawalpindi and in Adelaide. And also Kolkatta, 05 - Dinesh Karthick may be? :giggle: How I wish we had atleast one more such reliable, selfless and professional "leecher" in this batting lineup.
Yeah, Dravid was first in queue when reliability, selflessness, and professionalism were being distributed to human beings.
:thumbs_up: Good boy.....:icflove: Tu na kabhi kabhi kitchen mein ja ka khana wanna bana diya kar...teri mummy bhi net per time pass kar paegi.........:eyedance:
Chal Rads, now leave the poor fellow! However I really crave for Indian cricket fans who'll understand that a victory is not achieved by just one batsman or bowler. You need the entire team to chip in. Also it really pains me when I find that the home victories don't get any respect whatsoever by the fans here. How was Dravid's knock of 233 at Adelaide greater than that 180 at Kolkata or that twin century again at Kolkata vs Pak in '05? Please guys, value your home victories. They are tougher than away victories. And also learn to praise the entire team for a victory, not just one batsman or bowler!