Who is near the guillotine - RD? SG? VVS?

The idea of the thread is to see; which batsman of the fab four is under most pressure in this series. Imagine that we get whitewashed in this series and all the batsmen in the indian team dont score more than 100 runs iam sure that gambhir, sehwag and sachin will stay... leaving karthik out... whose head will definitely roll... for that kinda of a failure? Dravid? Ganguly? VVS? Its definitely Dravid isn't it? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I lost all my faith on jinx thread. I dont give a damn anymore. This isn't one

I would have to say, both RD and SG... VVS is not quite under the gun and this might have to do with the fact that he has not been in the ODI team, so the total number of batting failures he might have had in the past year and a half are less than those of RD and SG who have had the opportunity to play ODIs...

I would have to say' date=' both RD and SG... VVS is not quite under the gun and this might have to do with the fact that he has not been in the ODI team, so the total number of batting failures he might have had in the past year and a half are less than those of RD and SG who have had the opportunity to play ODIs...[/quote'] so you are saying that, not getting picked in the ODI will work for him in return in these last few years. He might as well have the sympathy factor as a great talent under used too.
Oh really? So tell me who was the top scorer for India in the last 2 tests?
yup including the match winning knock vs SA to square the series lol but its ok some retards here cant digest gangulys success by the way neither of RD, SG or VVS will be dropped unless they fail consistently over 2 full series and i dont see that happening infact responding to the OP gambhir is probably the who might be under some pressure to cement his place in the XI
iam sure that gambhir, sehwag and sachin will stay...
Gambhir only has this series to revive his test career for the time being. Flopping here would probably mean Karthik/Dropthiv coming into the scheme of things as openers against Australia. As for Dravid, Ganguly, and Laxman they have enough performances to last them through one poor series at the very least and two in the case of Ganguly and Laxman.
Oh really? So tell me who was the top scorer for India in the last 2 tests?
Ive always liked ganguly, but i just believe that with ganguly being the oldest, losing his odi place, where I believed he was a better odi player, but still a very good test player with a good average, The selectors will not pick him, and yes he was the top scorer in tests but dont think bcci will take that into consideration. Simply what I am saying is I THINK he will be axed first but I dont want that to happen

Is this a joke or something? We can even think of dropping Fab four for another year?? No way. The upcoming tallents like GG, DK, MSD, PP, AC are nowhere close to replace 'em. BN, RS are not even tested yet. They all stay, plyers like GG, PP, DK will come and go for another year and half.

Rahul..he seems to be indifferent somehow..there is something that seems to bother him like he is not that free player he used to be and nowadays watching Rahul bat looks like a warfare to me to be honest..and he looks far more susceptible and isint the great Wall that he used to be..VVS is still the free flowing player and SG is still has the flair..So RD is the one who is feeling the pinch rite now