I dont want to see ANY thread/post praising indian cricketers till they win 2nd Test

Hey loser :giggle:, adding abuse to your already well equipped armory? :hahaha: You may want to consider quitting ICF and going to a place, where abusing each other is the norm rather than the exception
I make exceptions for tools like you. You can b itch and moan all you like, the site grants you that right, but don't tell other people what to do and what they should say. Seriously, if you can't stand Indians praising their team, why do you post here ? Simple question.
I make exceptions for tools like you.
And I can abuse back control freak retards like you as well.
You can b itch and moan all you like, the site grants you that right, but don't tell other people what to do and what they should say.
Read that and apply the rule to yourself.
Seriously, if you can't stand Indians praising their team, why do you post here ? Simple question.
I do enjoy praising the Indian team if they can show a fight. When you have pathetic spineless performance, with no semblance of even wanting to put up a fight, then any praise is OTT for this team.
No' date=' its definitely not Predator. I can confirm that for you.[/quote'] I know you have a fascination for predz (having read many of your admiration posts of yesteryears). But still, I know its hard to admit someone you like has that disease :D Anyway, chill, not to pick up a fight with you specifically here.
I know you have a fascination for predz (having read many of your admiration posts of yesteryears). But still, I know its hard to admit someone you like has that disease :D Anyway, chill, not to pick up a fight with you specifically here.
Do you know that I can actually sue you for willful defamation and mental stress for that?
This thread is a complete waste of space. No one is forcing anyone to praise the Indian team' date=' what gives you the right to demand others not to praise it?[/quote'] Not demand, I guess. Trying to appeal to the people to remember how badly they have been let down, and not forget it till the team can win the 2nd Test and turn it around. The team has left deep scars on the fans, and the fans should remember that.

g@y thread as usual, but as said above, we need some entertainment too. but i am going to go against the title and praise someone RIGHT HERE...so UP YOURS thread starter... in my mind ishant bowled really well...bowled his heart out really on the crappy pitch...on any other day he wudve run through the batting... and again...UP YOURS thread starter

I love the Indian Cricket Team. They just had a bad test. SRT is the greatest bat ever. Dravid is the best #3. SCG is the greatest captain ever. Indian Team rocks! .
The best crumbled, nay, groveled in the face of spinners, on a pitch where 4 SL batsmen scored 100s. Fabulous indeed
The best crumbled' date= nay, groveled in the face of spinners, on a pitch where 4 SL batsmen scored 100s. Fabulous indeed
the best always need a challenge to raise their game and thats wat they have rite now so i agree with everyone we have the best batting lineup and just this one test hasn changed anything and even this series wont change anything, so u can continue ur whining finey
the best always need a challenge to raise their game and thats wat they have rite now so i agree with everyone we have the best batting lineup and just this one test hasn changed anything and even this series wont change anything' date= so u can continue ur whining finey
So, ur ready to defend a series drubbing already if it happens? (not just this match)? So, if they dont win Test in this series, and come back with a series thrashing, then nothing changes? :eyedance:
Oye yeh finey ko girl girl kyon bol rahe ho . I cannot believe any girl has so much time on her hands for cricket. I simply refuse to.
Ticz will call you a rascist (his generic term for all this :D). But I guess you are just a male .... - whats the word, ok lets leave it. Some like to stick to 'stereotypes'.
So, ur ready to defend a series drubbing already if it happens? (not just this match)? So, if they dont win Test in this series, and come back with a series thrashing, then nothing changes? :eyedance:
yes nothing changes they are still the fab 4 and they are still our best cricketers by a long way..they are so far ahead that the youngsters are just like dots to them..:eyedance: