I dont want to see ANY thread/post praising indian cricketers till they win 2nd Test

Atleast stop praising any one in this 11 who disgraced India today and let all fans down. And that includes praising the Fish called Wanda, the Git called God - STOP IT :angry_smile: STOP praising any of those 11 idiots, unless they can win 2nd Test. Bloody useless spineless players. ps: I wont praise the fallen wall as well. He is equally responsible, and becoming a useless unless he scores a 100 soon.

lol finey wat the heck..yea v lost so wat..Lankans were the better team they outplayed us in every session in this test..and we should just hope that the Indians pick themselves up the next game..follow the game finey dont live the game..i guess thats y u are having these tantrums time and again..

lol finey wat the heck..yea v lost so wat..Lankans were the better team they outplayed us in every session in this test..and we should just hope that the Indians pick themselves up the next game..follow the game finey dont live the game..i guess thats y u are having these tantrums time and again..
Losing is ok. But this? This is just pulverized into pulp and they drank a smoothie out of us. Demeaning, the Lankanz have inflicted a demeaning defeat. Where is the bloody fight that shwetabh was asking for? Fight?, not even the tiniest semblance of a fight was shown. Oh the nonsense they displayed. Bah, why are we still watching this team :banghead: SA PLAYED OUT 2 DAYS for a draw. Can't we bat till half of day 5 even if we are going down?
Losing is ok. But this? This is just pulverized into pulp and they drank a smoothie out of us. Demeaning, the Lankanz have inflicted a demeaning defeat. Where is the bloody fight that shwetabh was asking for? Fight?, not even the tiniest semblance of a fight was shown. Oh the nonsense they displayed. Bah, why are we still watching this team :banghead: SA PLAYED OUT 2 DAYS for a draw. Can't we bat till half of day 5 even if we are going down?
lol u have followed Indian cricket for so long and still u don know how the team plays..v play like champions one day and like total retards the other..thats the curse that v fans have to live with..being an ICF u shd know that by now and hey dont be surprised if v manage to kick the Lankans in the next match..we are unpredictable but in certain cases like todays match the result was as predictable as it can get..im pretty sure everyone knew that this match was well and truly over seeing the way we played yesterday..its a roller coaster ride being an Indian cricket fan and u just have to live with it and try to be normal..
lol u have followed Indian cricket for so long and still u don know how the team plays..v play like champions one day and like total retards the other..thats the curse that v fans have to live with..being an ICF u shd know that by now and hey dont be surprised if v manage to kick the Lankans in the next match..we are unpredictable but in certain cases like todays match the result was as predictable as it can get..im pretty sure everyone knew that this match was well and truly over seeing the way we played yesterday..its a roller coaster ride being an Indian cricket fan and u just have to live with it and try to be normal..
Well, people like ravi (who indeed knows quite a lot about cricket) have been saying our Team is changed, and we may still lose, but we'll still fight. I thought that may be true, but we are the same old Team that plays cra.p and utter cra.p on some Tests then? Oh, well - I guess what you say is correct satishg, this is just same old blow hot, blow bizarre cold team then!
Atleast stop praising any one in this 11 who disgraced India today and let all fans down. And that includes praising the Fish called Wanda, the Git called God - STOP IT :angry_smile: STOP praising any of those 11 idiots, unless they can win 2nd Test. Bloody useless spineless players. ps: I wont praise the fallen wall as well. He is equally responsible, and becoming a useless unless he scores a 100 soon.
If you don't want to see Indians praising Indian cricketers, why don't you just f*** off somewhere else ? No big loss for ICF.
If you don't want to see Indians praising Indian cricketers' date=' why don't you just f*** off somewhere else ? No big loss for ICF.[/quote'] Hey loser :giggle:, adding abuse to your already well equipped armory? :hahaha: You may want to consider quitting ICF and going to a place, where abusing each other is the norm rather than the exception
i guess you won't like Salil's 2 new threads lol
Actually, Ishant thread by Salil is ok, I can tolerate that for now. GG - neutral. Its the bloody Fab-4 that has let us down severely with VVS playing some consolation inn for 50. Ofcourse KKD shud not be in the squad And I dont think salil will praise Harbhajan Singh anyway :giggle:
And what would you like on the side' date=' Ma'am?[/quote'] A series win