I dont want to see ANY thread/post praising indian cricketers till they win 2nd Test

Who closed the other thread? :D ..Just when it was becoming fun.... Anyways...I would pay to see pred and finey get into a real fight.....:hysterical: And pay even more to have them kiss .:P Finey yaar...ab to thandi ho jao. Haven't you ever had a bad day at work?Haven't you messed up big time ever? Yaar ...these guysdon't ask us to put them on a pedestral...do they? Do they ask us to follow them like puppies?Do they ask us to waste all our free time following the game? Infact, Dravid in an interview said that cricket gets far more attention in India than it should get.There are so many things that need more attention.Bilkul sahi bola tha banda! It is our fault that we make them heroes when they are also normal humans like us. They have really bad days too ...just like us.They too sometimes meet opponents who are superior to them...justlike us. Do we win all the time ?

and anyways finey, you cant decide what threads we will open/might want to open... or what we wont to post... What do u mean by "I dont want to see ANY thread/post praising indian cricketers till they win 2nd Test" you're talking as if you're the owner/dictator of this site. Breaking news-> you're not.