Arun Lal is a disgrace and is obsessed with land monitors, parks, statues, ants

"Global warming' date= they say the ice will melt completely, and the polar bears...well, that was a big inside-edge !" The fun never stops with Laloo
stop stealing my chat lines and post it here and get full credit :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:
"Global warming' date= they say the ice will melt completely, and the polar bears...well, that was a big inside-edge !" The fun never stops with Laloo
:haha: Lal is a dick-head, there is no other way to say it. There is something about the frequency of his vocal chords, the choice of his words and his vocabulary and just the way he speaks that is so irritating, that you simply CANNOT stand him at all. I can personally assure everyone that I rarely lose my temper in my real-life, but whenever Lal comes on commentary, I feel like killing the next person I see. Idiot!

Cant forget this one.. Its probably the best of his worst..

Dont they have something to speak about, during the break, instead of just staring at the ceiling or scratching their balls? Arun Lal seems especially lost, but there's nothing to be surprised about. Even while on live commentary, he looks totally misplaced, talking about 'vegetarian sausages' or the birds that fly around. During the last Pak-Lanka match, Lal was talking about how the bowlers of nowadays dont shout 'Howzzat' for an appeal. He could have stopped at that, but went on to make an authentic 'aaaaeeeeeeeeehhhhh' sound, imitating the appeal. :haha: I dont understand, dont these guys get pre-series briefings on different commentating etiquettes?
Lal is a legend and is my fav commentator by miles. Shocked at hatred towards him. He is great entertainment and very amusing. His gaffs and wandering thinking is superb. He reminds me of your fav uncle who has had a few pegs and is enjoying a good chat. My Lal live to 100!
agree with dsr....hes the best asian commentator....he talks his heart out anf bring humour to the situation:two_thumbs_up: