Arun Lal is a disgrace and is obsessed with land monitors, parks, statues, ants

Except that Blofeld in his better days had some very good insights on the game as well. Blofeld was a pretty intelligent analyst on the game who could entertain on the side with his stories on cakes, pigeons and so on. Lal says almost nothing of note on the game, quite often making some spectacularly dumb or obvious comments, and then becomes even more irritating when prattling on about his land monitors and wagtails.
And I remember Blofeld commenting on ear rings of ladies in the audience. He was an entertained. Lal irritates. Biggest problem with Lal is his voice. Its irritating. On top of that his commentary is always dumb. I dont mind occasional comments on crows and monitors....but what about Cricket?
And I remember Blofeld commenting on ear rings of ladies in the audience. He was an entertained. Lal irritates. Biggest problem with Lal is his voice. Its irritating. On top of that his commentary is always dumb. I dont mind occasional comments on crows and monitors....but what about Cricket?
During a match in Sharjah.
Guest dada_rocks

Precisely anyone who has ever stepped foot in any mango garden must have seen red ants and their nest.. its' everywhere .. And anyone who has climbed those mango trees for plucking those ripe mangoes must have braved these red ants.. their bite is pretty stingy.........

Precisely anyone who has ever stepped foot in any mango garden must have seen red ants and their nest.. its' everywhere .. And anyone who has climbed those mango trees for plucking those ripe mangoes must have braved these red ants.. their bite is pretty stingy.........
:omg: Arun lal is spreading the bug , now even ICFers are talking about ants :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Exactly. I doubt Uncle Lal could get something wrong in regards to the animal world. I am backing Lal on this. He has shown himself to be very knowlegable and informative in the past regarding nature!
Yes, so there are no red ants in India. Because uncle lal said so.:roll: