One more Pakistani to Join Kolkata Knight Riders

Not really, he was just taking the liberty of correcting you. I think you owe him an apology.
hahaha.......look who is talking about owing an apology :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: don't know if there a site around which would let me look up IPL stats, but i'm quite confident that butt's IPL record isn't too bad either....... i don't mind anyone correcting as long as its done in a decent manner.....and sadly, there was nothing decent abt him comment..
no he had two good matches in which in notched up a good number of wickets. otherwise' date=' i am afraid sohail tanvir is a sorry excuse for a bowler. recall how he had to change to spin during the third test when wicket taking was well... impossible outside the first session of india's batting.[/quote'] hmmm...interesting observation.....it's still early days in his career (he has only played 2 tests)....but you could be right here as i've heard other saying similar stuff.......i guess we'll have to wait.......
hmmm...interesting observation.....it's still early days in his career (he has only played 2 tests)....but you could be right here as i've heard other saying similar stuff.......i guess we'll have to wait.......
you needn't. his bowling is quite oridinary. though accurate, which would suffice for ODIs and T20s, but in test matches, bowlers such as Umar Gul and Shoaib Akhtar would remain Pakistan's best bet. There might be some promise in the form of the other bowlers who debuted in the Kitply Cup, but Sohail Tanvir is going to much like Afridi... a cancerous tissue that you ought to cut and discard, but dont.
no he had two good matches in which in notched up a good number of wickets. otherwise' date=' i am afraid sohail tanvir is a sorry excuse for a bowler. recall how he had to change to spin during the third test when wicket taking was well... impossible outside the first session of india's batting.[/quote'] Tanvir was forced to bowl spin as instructed by captain to do so. Third test basically supported only to spinners only. Talk about first test in the same series, and the pitch has little to do for fast bowlers. Tanvir surely has performed well as debut. Sohail Tanvir is a not sorry excuse because ever since, Pakistan tours in overseas, then Tanvir likely to rock!. Mostly, we play too many dead track. As soon as he play on pitch that has little support for bowler, and he sure does take advantage as no bowler do. Make little green pitch and he is gonna us a lot of wicket. That's kind of bowler he is as a wicket keeper and adapt positive attitude.
Well a while back I went to game india were playing at Lords. In the programme it had interview with Mr Khan. It asked him questions on fav players etc. He hardly talked about india team and said how much he loved pak team' date=' named a load of them as his fav players and said he was really good friends with a lot of them.[/quote'] so what...buddy... seriously get a life..... if we have ppl like u in our country, who needs dushman.... sadly India is in 21st century but we still have Indians like you

no Rajeev bhai, some posters in the thread are questioning his 'Indianess' and mentioning cheap words like 'islam brotherhood' as if he commited some crime... whats up with that... its ok if a hindu like me appreciate Shoaib Akhtar but if a indian muslim appreciate pakistani players, its 'islamic brotherhood'... why bring religion into it...we all Indians are same

sup Maratha... hows summer... yah joined last month...
Summer is passing away man..sucks royally. Awaiting the cold harsh winter....:( Joined ICF to have some good Indian political discussions (the Talk Politics forum seems fairly active)..cant quite do that on PP.. BTW..you ought to have Ishant as your profile pic on ICF :--D
Summer is passing away man..sucks royally. Awaiting the cold harsh winter....:( Joined ICF to have some good Indian political discussions (the Talk Politics forum seems fairly active)..cant quite do that on PP.. BTW..you ought to have Ishant as your profile pic on ICF :--D
true..agree on the part that discussions on Indian politics are much better here... about the profile pic, there is a reason my friends call me Shoaib Akthar..other than the bowling speed, my bowling action/run-up is quite similar to his.. jus before you go there, Shoaib Akhtar doesnt chuck :winky: