Post YOUR team for 3rd Test

Kumar

Many different opinions on who should be dropped. I think with the victory f the second test, our bowling should remain the same, even though AK is not doing great, but hes captain. The exclusion of Karthick would be handy as he would probably be the only one who kind of should be dropped. It would be great if sharma came in and dravid got the golves but really doubt that. I think we will see Patel coming in, but hey anything is possible, all down to selectors.:pray:

Please call Amit Mishra and give him a chance....he can pick wickets at spin friendly pitches. Kumble can tell media that he has decided to take a rest due to some fitness concern :D KKD is sure to be axed. Even Sharad Powar can't ensure his place in next match.

PP's form in the nets would decide whether KKD needs to be dropped. Btw, if it's a grassy pitch of which there are rumours, I'd send GG at 2-down and maybe even Sehwag at 1-down/3-down. I'd open with SRT/SG and RD. In fact, I'm convinced that GG would have a better career than SG if he plays in the middle order but for now he can open, as we don't have any other opener.