Lets get behind Laxman and Dravid ...

Come on guys ... We need a miracle from you guys today. Centuries from both of you. Im prepared to say that if Laxman and Dravid lead us out of this one , this will go down as their greatest partnership ever (yes, even greater than Kolkata '01) . Dravid possibly playing for his test career, and Laxman on one leg hopping around. Lets get behind these 2

Get pumped up about what? You seriously think these two are going to bail us out after having watched the entire series (that too VVSL is injured as an additional complexity). :sleep: Yes, I was supposed to be positive thinking abt our cricket for a week or two, but this is really a closed Test, bharat.

Get pumped up about what? You seriously think these two are going to bail us out after having watched the entire series (that too VVSL is injured as an additional complexity). :sleep: Yes, I was supposed to be positive thinking abt our cricket for a week or two, but this is really a closed Test, bharat.
Yes its only a 0.00001% chance ... but they are still out there and that is hope. Dravid is actually looking reasonably solid out there, and I think even he feels he is playing for his career. Laxman has produced important innings for India under pressure in the past ... hopefully he can do it again.

Chances are greatly against us, but if by some miracle, Dravid and Laxman pull off another 2001 Kolkata act, it could be one of the greatest comebacks of modern times. After what I've seen them do and what I know they're capable of, I just can't accept defeat until it's truly over. I bet it won't happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did pulled a miracle off neither.

Folks the Kolkata Miracle was 8 years ago and how many times has it happened when the same 2 batsmen have turned it around Point is, we shouldn't be in such a position with our heavyweights, we should be stream rolling other teams
Yes, esp. pappu countries like Lanka! Instead reverse is happening :((