Realistic predictions for outcome of this series ?

fineleg

Realistic predictions for outcome of this series ?  

1. 1.

• Sri Lanka win the series (narrow margin)
    • Sri Lanka wins big: thrash India badly
    • India win the series (narrow margin)
    • India wins big: thrash SL badly
    • Drawn series

time to eat crow-starting with me. CROW HASH 4 or 5 crows 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can chicken broth 1/4 c. butter Salt & Pepper to taste Juice from 1/2 lemon 8-12 oz. sliced mushrooms Flour 1 bay leaf Rice or toast THE MARINADE: 1 pt. vinegar 1 pt. water 3 cloves garlic, crushed 1 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. black pepper Skin the crows. Cut away any fat. Cut bird in half. Mix marinade. Pour over crow in glass container for 24 hours in refrigerator. Discard marinade. Boil crow in a pot with water, 1 bay leaf. Remove meat from bone, slicing it against the grain. In a large fry pan heat butter, mushrooms and add chicken broth, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 minutes. Thicken with flour. Serve over rice or toast. Serves 4.

:giggle: :finger: :mama:
sucka that last part was for me advocating that Sachins presence wud have made a difference not for the results..so wats ur point i predicted that v wud lose after our dismal start and the young team proved me wrong..so wat are u trying to say that im wrong..grow up this is cricket..no one can predict the results..its just sheer probability..i thot v din have it in us to win but im glad to see that Dhonis presence made all the difference..
sucka that last part was for me advocating that Sachins presence wud have made a difference not for the results..so wats ur point i predicted that v wud lose after our dismal start and the young team proved me wrong..so wat are u trying to say that im wrong..grow up this is cricket..no one can predict the results..its just sheer probability..i thot v din have it in us to win but im glad to see that Dhonis presence made all the difference..
missing mommy ? :dance: