Virat Kohli, our future batting stalwart and the future Indian Captain

Cricketics

What a ridiculous thread!! The guy scores a century against a third string Aussie line up and people are talking about stalwart, future captain blah blah. Give him a chance to be consistent and an opportunity to do well on big occasions and then we'll see.. Jeez!
care to check when the thread was created
What a ridiculous thread!! The guy scores a century against a third string Aussie line up and people are talking about stalwart, future captain blah blah. Give him a chance to be consistent and an opportunity to do well on big occasions and then we'll see.. Jeez!
LOL! Welcome to the over the top praising. I agree with you Kanedian Indian. Good job by Kohli here, and he needs to be given regular opportunities in the Indian team. He has made a strong statement with his willow, and selectors and team mgmt need to nurture him. And if he keeps up consistency, then he is en route to becoming a super player. But there is more time for all that.
Sachin Sehwag Gambhir Kohli Yuvraj Raina Dhoni :hmmm:
Nope, Kohli will just have to wait for God to retire so he can come in at No. 3 and Gambhir can go No.2. By putting Kohli at 4, Raina, Yuvraj and Dhoni wont be utilised properly and neither will Kohli at No. 4
Nope, Kohli will just have to wait for God to retire so he can come in at No. 3 and Gambhir can go No.2. By putting Kohli at 4, Raina, Yuvraj and Dhoni wont be utilised properly and neither will Kohli at No. 4
Yuvi does not deserve to be in the WC team at present
This thread will remain golden forever. Because this guy is going to be the next big cricketer of India in both Test and ODI's. Also offcourse the future captain as I predicted. Good bump Shane.
I wouldn't say that. He is still a work in progress with an attitude problem. You could look over Ray Jennings' feedback. As per the BRC coach, Kohli thinks himself to be above the game. Now that is not a good omen for being a batting "stalwart".

I remember pretty clearly, During the similar Time just after the CT 2009 Or During CT 2009 everyone here were Ridiculing Kohli and were calling Names 'Kholi', 'Choli' etc. I always thought this guy should be the Part of our 11. Now haters should eat up their words.

I still say he has technical weakness, But never called him names, have i? He should be in the ODI team no doubt. But has technical problems outside Offstump. If he doesnt sort that out, Not a Test Candidate. I dont think its shame questioning his Technical Problems, I made a Thread on Gambhir to questioning his form. Doesnt mean am against Gambhir.