When Sehwag and Sachin return where to place Virat Kohli

Chaos

on this topic I would prefer to see dhawan instead of kohli tbh. Kohli is like 20 or so or even younger. Send him back to ranji or domestic as rohit has no experience in domestic and was pciked in the team from hardly any experience. Send them both back and when runs are on the table get them back. Dhawan hasplayed quite a few games and desereves his chance. If rohit can pay with a good twenty20 record and terrible domestic figures why cant dhawan???????? I sound like amits atm

mashallah u dream of hope goes out of ur weiner...
lol!! Tests are more important for me. The man is 35 years old. He's been playing for what 19 years? How many freaking times has he been injured? For the sake of his career, he needs to retire from ODIS.:finger:
When Sachin/sehwag return he can go back to FC cricket
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i think the mods should ban "my two cents" for a few days for having no knowledge about upcoming indian players and dhawan is a must in odis. he is better than these virat kohlis, rohit sharmas & uthappas who have got a chance for india in odis. and dhawan has a proven domestic & india a record and was our best batsman in the emerging tournament in aus

i think the mods should ban "my two cents" for a few days for having no knowledge about upcoming indian players and dhawan is a must in odis. he is better than these virat kohlis, rohit sharmas & uthappas who have got a chance for india in odis. and dhawan has a proven domestic & india a record and was our best batsman in the emerging tournament in aus
:hysterical::hysterical::-D. atleast u didnt ask mods to ban me, amit uncle.
So why isnt he good enough to be in the team yet?
So why isnt he good enough to be in the team yet?
its all due to the quota-system. proven failures like rohit sharma get selected just bcoz they r from mumbai & proven successes at domestic & india a level like shikhar dhawan get ignored. dhawan is better than all these virat kohlis, rohit sharmas & robin uthappas who have got a chance. and its time that proven failure at intl & domestic level rohit sharma was kicked out of the indian team & be replaced by a proven success at domestic & india a level shikhar dhawan