No Music while driving!

Holysmoke

i cannot drive my car without music-seriously.this is a stupid rule and really hard to police.thank god my home is in bangalore and not mumbai.
Live band music is banned in Bangalore now!:(( Waisay driving without music is a big hazard.One could fall asleep without music.......:driver: :flute: :boring: :-O :sleep: :nurse: :help: and couples will have to talk more oftenand fight more :P. :motz: :eviltongue: :girlshit: :boxing: :bawling:

depends on how it works for you, there are people who keep there mouth busy by eating "pan parag" or something so that they don't fall asleep then there are people who eat chewing gum while driving to keep their mouth busy and not fall asleep. then we have people who use music as a way of not falling asleep

It may make you feel 'cool' but about a few thousand people ( those who you pass along the way) think you are a jack***** of the greatest proportions for doing that. A little consideration goes a long way. Its been my experience that those guys (especially the teenage-20s group) who show off the most with macho-ness, upturned collars, blasting music etc. are the biggest sufferers of blue-balls syndrome (where they are horny as hell but aint getting anything whatsoever). Not to mention, the retards who go around blasting music in their cars end up being deaf as a door-post eventually or lose abiilty to pick up some of the finer pieces of music. PS: What you think are 'envious' looks from the chicks is actually a look of sheer annoyance from about 90% of them. If you don't believe me, talk to them and find out for yourself. The whole 'mastaana' act is far more pain than gain for most people.
This is how its done dawg:D All after a hard day's work:--D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQf9dn0pDk]YouTube - Peugeot Indian Car Commercial[/ame]

Live band music is banned in Bangalore now!:(( Waisay driving without music is a big hazard.One could fall asleep without music.......:driver: :flute: :boring: :-O :sleep: :nurse: :help: and couples will have to talk more oftenand fight more :P. :motz: :eviltongue: :girlshit: :boxing: :bawling:
lol at ur smileys ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hm,... I actually listen to audio books while driving, so I must agree that I'm not hundred percent on the road. But, sometimes even without my stereo, I have lots of Highway Hypnosis - going from one point to other without knowing how u got there...