The Leander Paes Thread

Gambit

Congrats Lee-Hesh for being no. 1 Tennis doubles side. Indian sport in a resurgence after the WC win as another good news on anvil. http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/paes-bhupathi-pair-clinches-miami-title-become-world-no1/20110403.htm Adding to the joy of India's World Cup triumph, tennis players Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi won their second title of the season, clinching the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami to become number one in the ATP World Tour Doubles Team Rankings. :yay: :two_thumbs_up:

It's not easy to get there. There are lot of teams out there. Especially bryan brothers. These two have been very consistent with any partners they have played with, and I hope they continue to be consistent in grandslams too. I know this coming US Open will be the last time I think they will play together in U.S. I just can't wait for that moment. I am going. I hope anyone in America, if gets an opportunity, please go and watch this sepetember the two Indian legends of Tennis. You perhaps won't get to see this again.