We're out of the World Cup...

Re: We're out of the World Cup... This is the lowest I've felt since India's last world cup match. Then, I was a young 21 year old student. I thought now, as a grown married man, things would be different, but every Indian wicket to fall, and every boundary smacked off an Indian bowler still gives me the same sick 'punched' feeling in the stomach it always has...

Re: We're out of the World Cup...

Sri Lanka will beat Bangladesh Bangladesh will beat Bermuda This means that even if we win both of our remaining games, we'll be out... Am I right?...
No. It comes down to Net Run Rate. However, you are right - since in all likelihood, India might well be eliminated by Banglastan. To progress; they must RAPE Bermuda (ie; score 300 or so) and then win CONVINCINGLY over SL as well (ie; a 70-100 run win, or 6/7 wicket win). If they can achieve such results; then that 2nd spot in Group B will be secured. I am assuming that Banglastan will make a comparitively modest score against Bermuda and will lose by a big margin to SL. Things could turn out to be drastically different, but India will be sh*tting themselves all the same.

Re: We're out of the World Cup... Nothing wrong in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka fixing the next couple of games as long as it works out for them. Let's be honest and not get the hopes high. This indeed is the end for India in the World Cup. Bangladesh will win against Bermuda by a bigger margin than India simply because they are a better team. The likes of Sehwag, Tendulakar, Rahul and the rest will shit themselves at the sight of Bermuda bowlers. The Indian bowlers like Harbhajan will return figures of 1-0-40-1 and rest on the laurels. This team is the worst Indian cricket team I've ever followed and they deserve to lose every game they are going to play. They will not beat Sri Lanka, they will scrape through against Bermuda and for once Bangladesh will go through. One good statement I want to make to you dear fellas Don't get your hopes high and just enjoy the World Cup. India is well and truly out. Hard to digest but get a grip on the reality.

Re: We're out of the World Cup... I just ordered a Sky satellite dish for this world cup, it's not coming until Tuesday. It might be a waste of money! I think Sreesanth should play from now on, he has more pace and agression than the other bowlers. The bowling line up should be Sreesanth, Munaf, Harbhajan, Agarkar/Zaheer.