No referrals for B-G trophy

Lord

I am with BCCI. With clueless captains like Anil Kumble and clueless players who don;t know when to ask for a review' date=' it is wise that a team like India deserves no review system. The review system in the SL series gave SL a undue advantage to win the series.[/quote'] it wasnt the clueless captaincy,more it was the wicket to wicket bowling by M&M of sl.india didnt understand mendis n so ball hit da pad more often n wen it hit da pad it was more or less dead. kumble too bowled straight but sl batsmen played him well.i dont think aussies will do that

Referrals are important for this high profile series. Lets not have a repeat of the Sydney fiasco. Whether it (referral) helps us or not, depends on how the match goes and how Kumble uses it tactically. Atleast, at the end of the day, we dont want to feel cheated by umpiring errors. BTW... is it the sole discretion of BCCI to decide whether to have it or not? Isn't CA involved? What is their stand on this? Somehow I feel that this news is hoax. Someone saw something on the TV and started a thread. No news or article about it on any major website. No cricketer from either team is making a remark about it in the interviews. No journalist is asking a question on this topic either. In all probability, this point will be discussed during the Referee's meeting with the captains to decide the playing conditions, where a number of things like whether to use flood lights during bad light days etc would be decided. So, lets wait and watch. There is still hope that referrals may be used in this series. However, I'll be looking forward to see Ponting coming up with his proposal of trusting the fielder in doubtful catches and Kumble's reaction to it. Hopefully it will be a :finger: