BCCI: Tendulkar will be available for Australia series

Feed

seriously its getting boring now..he announces that im fit and then he says im not..hope he fully recovers..no use in rushing into the team and under-performing with injuries..v have a lot of youngsters who can make use of the opportunity..yes the series mite lose its charm but its ok the game has to move on..his age is catching up with his body big time nowadays all though he wants to play his body is not allowing him to do that..better recover fully Sachin and play freely for a good time than getting injured again..

seriously its getting boring now..he announces that im fit and then he says im not..hope he fully recovers..no use in rushing into the team and under-performing with injuries..v have a lot of youngsters who can make use of the opportunity..yes the series mite lose its charm but its ok the game has to move on..his age is catching up with his body big time nowadays all though he wants to play his body is not allowing him to do that..better recover fully Sachin and play freely for a good time than getting injured again..
satish,why this 'U' turn all of a sudden? :nervous:

BCCI: Tendulkar will be available for Australia series More... BCCI: Tendulkar will be available Monday, September 22, 2008 16:35 hrs The Board of Control for Cricket in India have again insisted that Sachin Tendulkar will be available to play in the four-Test series against Australia. Tendulkar, who injured his elbow while fielding in the third Test against Sri Lanka in Colombo, has pulled out of the Irani Trophy, a traditional four-day season opener between the Ranji Trophy champions and a Rest of India team, which gets under way on Wednesday. "He has been advised (to take) a week of rehabilitation," said BCCI secretary Niranjan Shah. "He will, however, be available for selection for the Australia series." The first Test against Australia will begin on October 9 in Bangalore.

legendary statement.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i said that cos he does take a couple of games to get back into form, and we dont have the luxury to waste oe position in order to get him back to form. hope it doesn't cost us dearly. if we go down 0-2, there is no chance of getting the trophy back, even if he scores double or triple hundreds in the last two. btw, is there a setting that i can change, so that when i click on a thread, the last post appears at the top?

good reply by sachin. whenever he doesnt score runs in a series, these stupid scribes ask these questions.i rememeber , last year wen he was scoring tons of runs n a rumour about his retirement spread, there was so much panic among the same reporters. that sachin had to clear it up.