The legend who will produce centuries playing Australia - if India picks him

Mr. Wicket

He's played crucial roles in winning matches against Australia before, ODIs and tests. They're one of the teams he's produced his most memorable displays against, with bat AND ball. Not been that productive at the highest level for some time, but heck - his class speaks for itself. He's got his critics, and he's always attempted to respond. Even if the responses see him fall flat on his face. Bring this legend back. We WILL see plenty of centuries on the scoreboards in the tests he plays. .... ... even if they come up only when they flash the bowling figures. 79050.jpg

Say what you want, Agarkar was our best bowler during our 1999-2000 tour. :D AND, dont forget Adelaida 2004. :D
You mean Adelaide 2003, right? And I gave him full credit, didn't I? Said that he's produced his most memorable displays with bat and ball against Aus. I will not forget that 6/41 (nor will the Aag lovers ever let me forget about it). I will also not forget his magnificent streak of dismissals in 99-00, or the emotional baggage he brought from that tour to his next batting performances in 03. Remember Melbourne, where he got to the middle - pushed his first ball to mid off, set off for a run straight away - he was that desperate to get off the mark - and got run out by a few feet? :haha: