Will Badri learn one important lesson?

fineleg

what do u mean ticz? u dont think he is good?
No Fineleg. Unfortunately he doesn't appear to be good enough to be a horse for a long race. This was my post on the day the team was announce: How many of you saw: 1. the FC match Australia A where Kaif made 94 and Badri made 10 against Bollinger, Siddle and McGain 2. The one day match vs Aus A in which Tait had Badri jumping all over and was visibly terrified to go near the ball 3. The Irani trophy where Ishant had Badri again like a cat on hot tin roof, playing away from body, absolutely clueless on how to counter the extra bounce. Anyone who saw these matches will NEVER advocate for Badrinath against bowlers like Lee, Clark, Johnson, Bollinger and Siddle. You will see for yourself tomorrow in the BP XI match. I'll add two more innings of BP XI in this list. Even when most of the Australian bowlers were struggling to find the right length on Hyderabad pitch, they accounted for Badrinath's wicket quite easily. Why? Badrinath seems to have a flaw with his grip which lets him play drives and flicks and glides very effectively. But the moment there is extra bounce, Badrinath struggles as he is unable to get on top of that bounce. There can be some other reason too which can be analysed by some expert coach and hopefully it can rectified too. But till he gets over this flaw, he will keep on failing against quality seamers. I was quite sure that Badrinath would fail in this match.

actually i just saw the highlights and he was looking good..2 boundaries of Lee were really good..he was unlucky to have got out in the fashion that he did..an uppercut over slips and he got a faint edge..anyway the chance is gone now..so no use talking about it..

actually i just saw the highlights and he was looking good..2 boundaries of Lee were really good..he was unlucky to have got out in the fashion that he did..an uppercut over slips and he got a faint edge..anyway the chance is gone now..so no use talking about it..
if u saw live,then u must have seen how he plyed his first delivery he completely screwd it up. laso the shot he got out u cant justify dat ,chasing a delivery well outside off stump.