Congrats to india for winning the 1st test :D

amits

as i will be able to watch the whole 1st test v aus, so ind should win comfortably. thats y i am starting a thread in advance to congratulate india for winning the 1st test v aus. and also well played to sehwag & gambhir for their crucial performances in the 1st test which helped india win :D

as i will be able to watch the whole 1st test v aus, so ind should win comfortably. thats y i am starting a thread in advance to congratulate india for winning the 1st test v aus. and also well played to sehwag & gambhir for their crucial performances in the 1st test which helped india win :D
You must be crazy dude.. wait patiently. Its just another 60 hours away... Pray for India winning the toss and putting up a big first innings score... Also pray for no rains, cos it rained here last couple of days.. Hope it doesn't cme back till the end of the first test.
You forget your playing the best team ever
You forget your playing the best team ever
Seriously, that fact seems to be lost for everyone who keeps claiming India will win the series easily. They are the team who won 16 consecutive test matches twice. These guys beat us in Australia 2-1. So I highly doubt that we'll win 4-0 or 3-1 or whatever the predictions are. I want India to win and certainly hope that we do but i think it will be tremendously tough.

but i will be able to watch the 1st test, so ind should win easily. its the 2nd, 3rd & 4th tests which i wont be able to watch, so after ind wins the 1st test, then due to confidence ind will win the remaining tests

but i will be able to watch the 1st test' date=' so ind should win easily. its the 2nd, 3rd & 4th tests which i wont be able to watch, so after ind wins the 1st test, then due to confidence ind will win the remaining tests[/quote'] strong logic