Dish Network sucks!!

They are forcing customers to pay for a yearly lease of the Zee Sports NA channel for $250. Monthly leases are not acceptable. WTF? Who the **** is going to take a yearly contract on that channel. I used to have it for a monthly fee of $20 for several months earlier this year. So there goes my watching cricket for the India Aus series. I am really pissed and unloaded on the Dish CS. Is there any other service in the US that carries this channel. I think I am going over the Directv, I have had it with Dish.

A lot of channels are like that in the UK too but after you subscribe for one year one time, then u can do monthly $250 is nothing I remember having to subscribe to Sky Sports £36/month now I use the internet lol but this series am watching my cousins house, which is like 5 houses away :D

best way is to buy streams over the internet.. from willow etc..
rofl willow tv, willow tv sucks.. they rip people off with their price.. stream quality is dithering day by day.. they don't stream on good kbbs these days.. regular streamers are able to stream now easily on 500 kbbs and more.. they are still stuck at 270-300 etc..

@ TOPIC @dish network, well dish is still fine... regular channels package wise. its better to buy Direct Tv then dish Net. but for cricket i think it's better to get dish net.. as dish carries zee sports which is good enough for cricket as it carries decent amoutn of series then direct tv.. and on other end directv cricket package isn't very cheap either. they also charge huge amount of $$$$.. tv quality wise, direct tv ownz dish network big time. and you all are owned by FTA'S AND FTA'S ARE OWNED BY PEOPLE LIKE CRICKETICS ETC