Salute Ganguly!

zubinpepsi

His actual score is about 10 if you count the fielding against him.
That's a total cr@p. He at most (at most) at most gave away 10 runs. Perhaps, the best fielder in the world would have saved about 7/8 of them. Here he plays well then so called greats or would be greats SRT/Dhoti and people are slamming him. Plus he was given out WRONGLY. Now how many times has that happened. So, shut the **** up f.b.m and lot.
That's a total cr@p. He at most (at most) at most gave away 10 runs. Perhaps, the best fielder in the world would have saved about 7/8 of them. Here he plays well then so called greats or would be greats SRT/Dhoti and people are slamming him. Plus he was given out WRONGLY. Now how many times has that happened. So, shut the **** up f.b.m and lot.
dhoti:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: he wasnt given out wrongly though. it was out
dhoti:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: he wasnt given out wrongly though. it was out
From cr@pinfo: Especially pleasing for Johnson was that he found some reverse swing after tea and trapped Ganguly lbw for 47. It was a rotten bit of luck for Ganguly, who was probably struck outside the line -
From cr@pinfo: Especially pleasing for Johnson was that he found some reverse swing after tea and trapped Ganguly lbw for 47. It was a rotten bit of luck for Ganguly, who was probably struck outside the line -
watching live it looked more out than dravid one
I remember at least 15 from when I watched (which was about 50-60% of the inning). Thats not including the timewhen Badrinath came in for Ganguly. He was given out wrongly? Yes. So was Dravid, so were Hayden and Ponting. Stop whinging about it. And also, it looked like it was out in real time. The umpiring is bad but not biased in this match. And did you watch how he refused quite runnable singles when batting with Dhoni? Everyone knows that Dhoni needs a few singles/doubles early in the inning to get going. Instead he was stuck on 9 off 50 balls and got out. Besides, my comment was a bit tounge in cheek.

Not a bad effort but not a great one either. He's always been good enough to score 30s and 40s . The problem is he usually does not go on long enough to have an impact on the test match. He's good but it's frustrating to see him not convert into bigger scores. This is why I reckon the younger blokes can do the job he's doing right now.

Not a bad effort but not a great one either. He's always been good enough to score 30s and 40s . The problem is he usually does not go on long enough to have an impact on the test match. He's good but it's frustrating to see him not convert into bigger scores. This is why I reckon the younger blokes can do the job he's doing right now.
A very important point being made here by Ravi. I am not too fussed by VVS getting out for 0. That stuff happens ... I get much more antsy about guys getting starts and not converting them. On that front, RD and Gangs have been ordinary ... gotta make the starts count.