Day 5 Predictions !

this is best i've heard about sachin lately... agree every bit... i just hope he gets a string of zeroes and single digit scores in this series' date=' so that sreekanth and co., have an easy task of throwing him out. not tat i'm itching to see the new comers in the team... [b']but i'm getting really sick and tired this tiny bastard for whom every rule is bent to get him to play the matches. just look at the no. of threads and news articles about him being fit, not fit to play this sseries. my question is, was it worth having him in this team?
:orderorder::orderorder:
zubin, India and Australia are the only two teams who are capable of chasing down such targets on last day.. why are we in such position?? because somehow few batsmans from our team, or i should say bowlers, batted their heart out to put us into this postion where we might have a task to draw or win the game. other teams don't even get into such situations as they are so pathetic and that shows in their icc test rating.. i agree we haven't done it for a while, but if there is any team capable of doing then it's us... bring on day 5
bring it on! :two_thumbs_up:
I meant Day 4, Session 3 Sriram. Who do you think won that session? To me, it belonged 75% to Aus, 15% neutral and 10% to India And, I feel those are the realistic chances tomorrow.
Well, the Aussies lost 3 wickets in that session, so you really cant give them 75%. Even if the Haddin-Watson partnership hadnt happened and they were bowled out for 200 ( which would imply we won that session), I still think the Aussies would have been favorites going into day 5.

The internet does offer fabulous insight into the minds of people, their expectations, their hopes, their fears. In the space of 6 hours, we've had such vastly different takes on what is gonna happen tomorrow and its so fascinating to read all these different points of views.

this is best i've heard about sachin lately... agree every bit... i just hope he gets a string of zeroes and single digit scores in this series' date=' so that sreekanth and co., have an easy task of throwing him out. not tat i'm itching to see the new comers in the team... but i'm getting really sick and tired this tiny bastard for whom every rule is bent to get him to play the matches. just look at the no. of threads and news articles about him being fit, not fit to play this sseries. my question is, was it worth having him in this team?[/quote'] Son, God has blessed you with an organ which is rougly 3 lbs in weight and is contained in your skull. Just in case you didnt know what it was, its called the B-R-A-I-N. You might want to use it the next time you post. After all it doesnt cost too anything to use it!