Folkz it's 23 and not 64 - The CountDown

flamy

lol..ofcourse he will..anyway he is not scratching around rite..i mean if u had seen his batting yesterday he was looking in very gud shape..so thats the thing thats confusing me..he smacked bret lee for a wonderful four and got couple of 4s of Johnson as well then he got out..SL series also he wasn scratching around except for the last inning but he got out..hmm something wrong here..anyway hope he gets it in the next innings

lol..ofcourse he will..anyway he is not scratching around rite..i mean if u had seen his batting yesterday he was looking in very gud shape..so thats the thing thats confusing me..he smacked bret lee for a wonderful four and got couple of 4s of Johnson as well then he got out..SL series also he wasn scratching around except for the last inning but he got out..hmm something wrong here..anyway hope he gets it in the next innings
please stop defending himm

SRT = SHYTE period. And the double standards in terms of bending all rules for him is the biggest folly of indian cricket. who else in this world of cricket can come out an injury and play in a high profile test match, without playing any form of competitive cricket for 3 months? Only SRT can and Team India will suffer as long as it keeps on treating him differently.

SRT = SHYTE period. And the double standards in terms of bending all rules for him is the biggest folly of indian cricket. who else in this world of cricket can come out an injury and play in a high profile test match, without playing any form of competitive cricket for 3 months? Only SRT can and Team India will suffer as long as it keeps on treating him differently.
Wasn't it you the one who said only mistake Kumble did in this test was not winning the TOSS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I can tell you that he still remains the biggest worry for the Aussie think tank. Just a few months ago he did a lot of damage to them. And even that time most people had written him off already.