Difference between India and Australia

ROFLMAO. Exceedingly passionate defending of paki cricketers and their team of ch uthiyas, deriding every single Indian player for stupid, oft-repeated reasons which make no sense whatsoever, referring to a paki poster as "bro", sympathising with pakis once they were knocked out of the Asia Cup, inexplicably talking up PHAAAAASHT bowling...quite a list there. rahulrulez, stick to posting with your "bros" at FakFashion, 'cos you don't belong here.

Here we go.... you asked for it. Here are your quotes Have you ever seen an Indian that call Indian cricketers wussies, cowards, Dravid pees in his pants facing Akthar, while praising the likes of Akthar, Mohd Yousuf and come back with a vengance when Pakistan is termed minnow. What are you trying to achieve really? No Indian goes to the extent you do. It's a shame you let your country down by pretending to be an Indian. There's still time, feel free to be proud of the clan you represent. All you need to do is look around at other Pakistani posters that have a lot of respect here because they represent Pakistan. If you can't feel proud about your own clan then you are no good and your opinions hardly matter.
lol...wow u got so much time... its funny how you selected parts of my quotes and posts ... firstly i dont give a **** about Dravid ..i dont like Dravid and its a fact. he is too defensive for my liking..include Sreesanth(hez a girl), Kaif(too defensive), Bhaaji(his phattu attitude on flat pitches).... and whats wrong with praising Akhthar.. i love fast bowling and idolise my action on him ..about M. Yusuf, common shut d efff up, when did i praise him... he is worse than Dravid .. there was this topic about Islam and some posters were making crappy statement about Islam ..all i said was Yusuf has his own personal choice... and plz if you think that having a Shoaib Akhtar avatar and praising fast bowlers from other countries makes u UNINDIAN, you better look at you avatar.. and ya, I dont need to prove my Indianess to some papoos... what have u done for India..if calling a Pakistani a "bro' makes you Unindian, then pls tell me what have you done to be called Indian.. i didnt want to bring it but how much money do you donate in India for education and poor.. i m 21 but have been donating for last 3 years... opened Indian club here in university so all indians cna get together and celebrate Indepdence Day, Republic Day, Holi, Diwali, Eid.....these are some kinda stuff which makes you Indian not being a blind Indian cricket fan and cheering them blindly farting day night on chair...
ROFLMAO. Exceedingly passionate defending of paki cricketers and their team of ch uthiyas, deriding every single Indian player for stupid, oft-repeated reasons which make no sense whatsoever, referring to a paki poster as "bro", sympathising with pakis once they were knocked out of the Asia Cup, inexplicably talking up PHAAAAASHT bowling...quite a list there. rahulrulez, stick to posting with your "bros" at FakFashion, 'cos you don't belong here.
alright Net-Gangsta..plz dont scare me
lol...wow u got so much time... its funny how you selected parts of my quotes and posts ... firstly i dont give a **** about Dravid ..i dont like Dravid and its a fact. he is too defensive for my liking..include Sreesanth(hez a girl), Kaif(too defensive), Bhaaji(his phattu attitude on flat pitches).... and whats wrong with praising Akhthar.. i love fast bowling and idolise my action on him ..about M. Yusuf, common shut d efff up, when did i praise him... he is worse than Dravid .. there was this topic about Islam and some posters were making crappy statement about Islam ..all i said was Yusuf has his own personal choice... and plz if you think that having a Shoaib Akhtar avatar and praising fast bowlers from other countries makes u UNINDIAN, you better look at you avatar.. and ya, I dont need to prove my Indianess some papoos... what have u done for India..if calling a Pakistani a "bro' makes you Unindianess, then pls tell me what have you done to be called Indian.. i didnt want to bring it but how much money do you donate in India for poor people.. i m 21 but have been donating for last 3 years... opened Indian club here in university so all indians cna get together and celebrate Indepdence Day, Republic Day, Holi, Diwali, Eid.....these are some kinda stuff which makes you Indian not being a blind Indian cricket fan and cheering them blindly farting day night on chair...
Yada..... yada..... yada..... you don't have a clue about being an Indian, forget it. You just can't understand, changing identity can only take you so far. None of your further comments mean anything, just get going.