Time to move on to Punjab Test

Cricketics

Get Kumble out, Munaf in, and hail Dhoni as captain. :giggle: Is it just me, or Kumble seems to have really lost it ? Apart from mediocre bowling, he always seems mad at the fielders, looks over tense, is injured and still wants to carry on. Plus kinda crappy captaincy, and is defending himself by saying "one bad match doesn't make a bad player". Really, I thought more like 5.

Get Kumble out, Munaf in, and hail Dhoni as captain. :giggle: Is it just me, or Kumble seems to have really lost it ? Apart from mediocre bowling, he always seems mad at the fielders, looks over tense, is injured and still wants to carry on. Plus kinda crappy captaincy, and is defending himself by saying "one bad match doesn't make a bad player". Really, I thought more like 5.
if hes fit he shud play.his bowling form is worrying,but form is temporary,class is permanent.i also dont think he captained badly . he lost an imp toss n we still held on to a draw.even ponting had sweeper covers. so u cant call kumbles captao=incy defensive

i agree with you on thi sachin rox. i wont consider kumble's capaincy as that bad, and he doesnt deserve to be sacked as captain yet. i still dontlook at dhoni as a deserving test captain at the expense of a great man like kumble who has served indian cricket for close to 2 decades. if kumble is injured, then yes, dhoni can act as a stand in captain.

i agree with you on thi sachin rox. i wont consider kumble's capaincy as that bad' date=' and he doesnt deserve to be sacked as captain yet. i still dontlook at dhoni as a deserving test captain at the expense of a great man like kumble who has served indian cricket for close to 2 decades. if kumble is injured, then yes, dhoni can act as a stand in captain.[/quote'] yeah we talk about kumbles bowling but what about dhoni's batting in tests?
wel... if i have the powers' date=' i wud make sehwag the next test captain, not dhoni. that would probably make sehwag to take more responsibility and make him a better second innings batsman.[/quote'] But then we will have both Dhoni and Sehwag playing under each other's captaincy, in tests and ODI/T-20's respectively..kinda strange and potentially dangerous situation, right ?
But then we will have both Dhoni and Sehwag playing under each other's captaincy' date=' in tests and ODI/T-20's respectively..kinda strange and potentially dangerous situation, right ?[/quote'] fair enough. lets make sehwag the captain in all forms of the game... sehwag is in the ganguly mould and he can take indian cricket to newer heights. i have a feeling tht dhoni cant succeed as odi / t20 captain in the long term... as we saw during the debacles in bang and pak.
But then we will have both Dhoni and Sehwag playing under each other's captaincy' date=' in tests and ODI/T-20's respectively..kinda strange and potentially dangerous situation, right ?[/quote'] strange but not dangerous.they seem to be good frenz.it can help india if they make sehwag v-c of LOIs n dhoni vc of tests. so that if normal capt gets injured, other can also lead well
completely agree' date='sehwag has the brains to succeed as test capt.test capt wud be too much 4 dhoni n he doesnt deserve it yet too.[/quote'] Have you seen his dismissal in the first innings? What was his so called brain doing messing up with that ball so far away from off stump. Are you kidding me? He is the dumbest player who has score more than 5K runs and learnt nothing.
You really have to question the wisdom of the team management, if they keep playing 2 spinners, even on seamer friendly wickets. Munaf Patel would be such a dangerous threat against the Aussie right now.
why prepare seamer friendly pitches first of all? prepare turners n blow them away. u said play munaf as he wud be dangerous, but if both spinners are fit?who 'd u drop. both r more accomplished than munaf n spin is aussie weakness.only option wud be to drop gambhir n ask poor dravid to open
Have you seen his dismissal in the first innings? What was his so called brain doing messing up with that ball so far away from off stump. Are you kidding me? He is the dumbest player who has score more than 5K runs and learnt nothing.
so u mean dhoni applied his brains wen he missed a straight ball from a bowler like michael clarke after playing 51 balls, most from same spinners ,white n clarke n scoring just 9 runs u cant be dumb n score 2 triple hundreds
u cant be dumb n score 2 triple hundreds
Well you tell me that. I dont want to question his integrity though. But I can definitely say this, if you make dhoni a captain, his game will improve dramatically. Thats why I care less what they have done in the past, I would stick will Kumbal for now. If I were to choose between these two VS is the obvious choice. Dhoni should continue to keep the wkts.
Well you tell me that. I dont want to question his integrity though. But I can definitely say this, if you make dhoni a captain, his game will improve dramatically. Thats why I care less what they have done in the past, I would stick will Kumbal for now. If I were to choose between these two VS is the obvious choice. Dhoni should continue to keep the wkts.
so u agree wid me that sehwag shud be next test capt wen kumble retires?