Zak launches stinging attack on the Aussies

Ram

That's correct, they will go for the money. The money needs to be big or they won't, what would be the use? Don't worry, Indian is still some of my favourite food. I remember watching a doc. once where a local cricket team from Australia went to India to play against the locals. I'd like to do that. Would you play against me Salil & Ravi, or am I still not welcome?
on the other hand how old are you? or is it that hate = violence in Australia ?

During the India-Australia series earlier this year, after the Sydney fiasco, several comments on the mainstream Australian newspaper websites (such as the Australian, for instance) asked the Indians to get off the island. They were extremely rude in their language too. I'm sure a lot of us noticed but we didn't claim that "Australians are against Indians and therefore, India must never tour Australia again." Your maturity comes across very well when you use the opinions of this forum (probably 200 members (active) against > 1billion Indians) to make a generalization about Indian hostility against Australia. Zaheer Khan said his comments when he was being awarded a MoM award. Hayden went on a radio station and made his comments against Harbhajan Singh. And yet you are the one who claims that Australians find it frustrating that Indians are so hostile against them. Regarding your comments about Indians needing to take it easy against the younger Australian players, perhaps it is worth noting that Shane Warne was one of the most memorable sledgers against Gilchrist when he started out playing. How come there are no comments about an internal Australian hostility towards each other. In other words, Bull f'in ****. Comment if you have a valid point. We Indians are a vivacious bunch. We don't need idiots to come and stir things for heated discussions to happen. Oh, by the way, was I being too rude in this post?

I think you're the one getting heated graphic23. In the past we didn't notice any Indians being hostile in cricket. Is it a case of if you can't beat them' date=' join them?[/quote'] I'm sorry. Is it my captain who is known for on-field sledging or is he one of the most respected cricketers right now for the way he conducts himself? I believe that we have four legends in the form of Sachin, Dravid, Laxman, and Kumble who have almost never voluntarily hostile towards anyone (other than in their batting and bowling against them). And Hayden, Hussey, Ponting, Symonds - all great cricketers, no doubt, but are not known as even "nice" guys. The only one you had who was a nicer guy is being not spoken to (according to him anyways). Stop making comments for the sake of making comments.
This is fantastic. I've been looking for a forum mainly dominated by Indians' date=' to stir up and I have found one. I still don't think the Australian team should be touring India. Even the Indians I work with mentioned it could be dangerous in the north, north/west for us. Go to safer places I say..[/quote'] Be careful or a bomb might go off on your account as well. They probably forgot to mention how dangerous ICF is.:D
Unfortunately, it is these types of comments that are straining Australian & Indian relationships. In Australia, only around 15% of citizens follow cricket. Therefore, most people don't properly understand why some Indian cricketers are quite aggressive with their comments. To say that the Australians can't do something or that they are not good enough or just making these types of negative comments are considered quite rude in Australia, or more to the point, they are uneducated comments. Indian cricketers don't understand how to make comments to another team and get their point across, without being rude. I think it could be a lack of understanding of the impact of the English language. The Indians in Australia were considered to be our best visitors to the country and now because of the way Indians are being represented in the media, Australians are starting to become quite frustrated with Indians and not having good relationships with them. Australia are currently going through the proper professional avenues with rebuilding their team. Of course they will not play as dominating like they have in the past. To Australians it seems quite strange that Indians would put the same pressure and make the same commetns to a team that are learning. Sacchin Tendulkar is loved in Australia, because he understands how to get his point across without being rude. We as Australians are finding ourselves responding to comments that we normally consider to be unappropriate, uneducated or rude. This is making us respond in ways that we don't like and also making us look bad. The Indian team may sound ok to Indians, but on the world stage they clearly need some communication and media training so they are not constantly getting people angry.
This post explains why the aussies are not liked. Their cockyness borders on stupidity. Looks like the poster was watching the aussie team's conduct in Australia in the previous Ind aus series through some kind of delusionnal glasses. The Australian team has been known to have brash ,rude and unsporting team for years.It was a part of their game plan. Just because the lure of IPL money is making them act a bit coy here doesn't excuse their past behaviour. If there is a team that deserves the "rude" behaviour , it is the "lets have the catch agreement boy" led aussie team.
>aussie pacers arent like indian pacers that they tire so quickly. they r supremely fit ok if you say so, they dont get tired, then for sure they lack ability. Zak is right and you just proved it.
u r seeing too much into one game.aussie won two tests in windies with same bowlers on similar pitches.
but their batting lineup is pretty good with chanderpaul' date='sarwan n gayle. in fab 4 current form, its pretty much worse than windies batting[/quote'] You've got to be effing kidding me. Windies do not carry the depth that we do in test arena. Chanderpaul is their only batsman that they can rely upon. Chris gayle is more of a hit and miss player whereas Sarwan is either busy healing his toe or 'out of form'. Dwayne Bravo is a player with potential but he only fares in bowling department. Our senior most players surely look out of sorts but they are capable of turning it on when it matters (India's tour of Australia is the prime example).
You've got to be effing kidding me. Windies do not carry the depth that we do in test arena. Chanderpaul is their only batsman that they can rely upon. Chris gayle is more of a hit and miss player whereas Sarwan is either busy healing his toe or 'out of form'. Dwayne Bravo is a player with potential but he only fares in bowling department. Our senior most players surely look out of sorts but they are capable of turning it on when it matters (India's tour of Australia is the prime example).
i never said that windies batting is even close to fab4.i was answering umpire's query of aus's ability to take 20 wickets. n i said they managed to do it twice in windies n if indian batting remains outta form, there is no reason why aussies bowlers cant take 20 wickets.
You've got to be effing kidding me. Windies do not carry the depth that we do in test arena. Chanderpaul is their only batsman that they can rely upon. Chris gayle is more of a hit and miss player whereas Sarwan is either busy healing his toe or 'out of form'. Dwayne Bravo is a player with potential but he only fares in bowling department. Our senior most players surely look out of sorts but they are capable of turning it on when it matters (India's tour of Australia is the prime example).
Well, thats kind of debatable right now. I think it really mattered in SL too. But yeah, definitely much better than WI middle order. Chanderpaul is in prime form though, what a ****ing good fighter.