Umpiring at Mohali

fineleg

It will be no let up for australia in the next 2 tests either as we replace one ego driven match fixing pakistani in rauf with another who likes all the attention on him aleem dar. I think for lbw's they should be able to go up to the replay only to see if the ball pitches or hits him in line. Hawkeye is a load of ****. I wonder what hawkeye would have said about tendulkar's ball in the first test when he swung but made no contact against cameron white and the bounce just took off and it went over the slips head. Where would hawkeye have said the ball would have been going if tendulkar had padded up to it soon after it bounced, it most definitely would not have said that the ball would bounce over slips head.

It will be no let up for australia in the next 2 tests either as we replace one ego driven match fixing pakistani in rauf with another who likes all the attention on him aleem dar. I think for lbw's they should be able to go up to the replay only to see if the ball pitches or hits him in line. Hawkeye is a load of ****. I wonder what hawkeye would have said about tendulkar's ball in the first test when he swung but made no contact against cameron white and the bounce just took off and it went over the slips head. Where would hawkeye have said the ball would have been going if tendulkar had padded up to it soon after it bounced' date=' it most definitely would not have said that the ball would bounce over slips head.[/quote'] maybe it would have said that,u never know bbc says its 99.99% accurate http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/rules_and_equipment/4183928.stm its BBC,so must be close to truth

I think the decision to not call for 3rd umpire when Ganguly was clearly out is the one that has changed the course of this test match and perhaps even the series. Now the Aussies will know how some decisions can hurt them dearly and hopefully in future they will settle for a review system.