What happened between Ponting and Sehwag?

Does'nt walk after being caught....wtf...many of us called symonds a cheat....same goes for Sehwag...I care less if he scores 1000 runs today.
Both players had the right to stand their ground, it's upto the umpire to give you out. Nothing wrong in either case. It is within the rules of the game isnt it?
cricinfo says Ponting told Sehwag he should've walked. The **** is about to hit the fan. *grabs popcorn and lawn chair*
Ponting's the last person in the world who should be telling anyone anything. I have a lot of respect for most of the Aussie players, but Ricky Ponting is a self righteous hypocritical *******, no matter how great a batsman he is.
Ponting's the last person in the world who should be telling anyone anything. I have a lot of respect for most of the Aussie players' date=' but Ricky Ponting is a self righteous hypocritical *******, no matter how great a batsman he is.[/quote'] well said my friend ... when a yob like him thinks he can talk abt walking .. you know that things are going crazy
Lost in all this is the severe beat down currently being administered to the Aussies. At 180/0 coming at 5 per over on day 4 in India' date=' I seriously went to the cricinfo homepage expecting to read the headline "Sehwag and Ghambir lay the smackdown."[/quote'] What about the fact that Lee hasn't bowled so far today?