ICF Turns Two

Dhondy

You know what this site is to me, you know there was a time when you met your freinds in the evening and just chatted and laughed, those days are long gone but I feel the same kick when I come here. So you get gossip, sport, politics, art and keep you abreast with new things all the time Like any friend circle, there are differences; some petty and some strong but we have to move on and at the end of the day, you only knew the person by his posts and avatar

Thanks for the reminder Dhondy. It was a great journey, while it lasted. Made quite a few friends, had quite a few laughs, sold quite a few ordinary posts as humous to ICF :-) In the mean time, read some of the most passionate fans post on cricket. I am happy to have been part of something that has grown this big. Sadly, due to professional and personal commitments, I no longer see a cricket message board as part of my daily routine. I do pop in here, from time to time, as an involuntary reaction, but my responsibilities as a professional, a dad, a husband and a student, supersede the cricket fan in me. Long live ICF! PS: I will no longer be a pain lecturing you guys on free speech and all that :haha: Good luck everyone.

Congratulation to everyone for completing 2 years here. The founder members have really worked extremely hard to keep it going. How I wish they post a bit more too which had attracted me this site. I also wish that we get a bit less parochial here and don't go as much over the top as we are going these days. I also hope that we consider Pakistan as just another cricketing nation and nothing else!

Congratulation to everyone for completing 2 years here. The founder members have really worked extremely hard to keep it going. How I wish they post a bit more too which had attracted me this site. I also wish that we get a bit less parochial here and don't go as much over the top as we are going these days. I also hope that we consider Pakistan as just another cricketing nation and nothing else!
:haha::haha: Never gonna happen.

Congrats to all!! Like flamy me too is an ICF addict thats coz of the sheer quality of discussion in this forum..checked out various cricket related sites but they were all full of gossip and masala.so always tries to spend more and more time at ICF.Oh yes! with some meaningless posts to boot..thaki ICF ko nazar nahin lag jaye.

Way to go, ICF! It has been 2 years since the bloodless coup and one just has take a look at the old joint to realize how much bigger we are. Some of the old stalwarts of this MB post a lot less than before, which is understandable since the passion for the sport keeps fluctuating. I dare say, there have been some terrific additions to ICF in the last year or so. :icflove:

Wishing ICF a very happy birthday... Its a pleasure being part of this site, although in a small way... No doubts, this site is one of the best and its rocking... Its going to grow from strength to strength. On my part, I've introduced the forum to about 5-6 frinds of mine, who find the discussions interesting and are yet to gather the guts to start posting...