Whats your favorite cricket related sound track?

Ram

For me its the song "Koi hum se jeet na paave" from Lagaan. A R Rehman was just brilliant with this song. Next comes the intelligent usage of Chake De song during the T20 WC. And there is also this Chennai Super Kings theme song, which was cool too. However, the first time ever that I got hooked to music in cricket highlights package is when Chumba Wamba song was played in a package of Sachin going after the leather. This song along with Tony Greig's commentary were an prime reason for sachin' dizzying heights in terms of populrity charts during those couple of years

The best I've heard is the 2003 world cup theme song. Fantastic composition, native Saffie number with a mix of cricket related terms and the names of all the cricketing nation thrown in. Even the animation was fantastic to go with the music. The theme music for World cup 2007 was utter crap.

The best I've heard is the 2003 world cup theme song. Fantastic composition' date=' native Saffie number with a mix of cricket related terms and the names of all the cricketing nation thrown in. Even the animation was fantastic to go with the music. The theme music for World cup 2007 was utter crap.[/quote'] Ditto ------------ Indian Summer, India tour of England 2002

nope. A friend was there all 5 days - he said at least 2-3 of the days were boring as piss, but the last day ROCKED. Melbourne on the other hand was awesome all 3 days. Warne on day 1 (and a Pom collapse followed by a PHENOMENAL Flintoff spell - the stadium was literally shaking from the noise when he ran in to Ponting on a hattrick), Hayden/Symmo fireworks on day 2, and Warne/Clark murdering England's batting on day 3 in awesome fashion