u can't leave a player without fine after this cheap act

Cricketics

check the clip again. http://blip.tv/file/1409576 Simon Krappich is literally stopping Gambhir from taking that single.. how the heck can one ignore this situation. and he continues to stop Gambhir until the ball is thrown.. here is the video link http://blip.tv/file/1409576
o boy gambo in double trouble ... simon ketchup and watuttoson both got him in hot waters ... and guess who is the 3rd umpire :)

a few things that i'd like ppl to notice when they watch 1) katich tries to field the ball, but then instead of quickly going to the stumps and waiting for the throw, stands there obstructing GG 2) when the ball is thrown, he raises his hands in the true "i am a little angel" style that we see in football every other day 3) when the ball is thrown, laxy was at around the halfway mark, so could easily be run out 4) now this is just what i feel, katich said something before GG turned and said something. i feel this coz of the sudden turn of GG's head, plus the vicious look in his eyes, like he was reacting to something 5) we need expert lip readers and/or people with acute hearing lol

a few things that i'd like ppl to notice when they watch 1) katich tries to field the ball, but then instead of quickly going to the stumps and waiting for the throw, stands there obstructing GG 2) when the ball is thrown, he raises his hands in the true "i am a little angel" style that we see in football every other day 3) when the ball is thrown, laxy was at around the halfway mark, so could easily be run out 4) now this is just what i feel, katich said something before GG turned and said something. i feel this coz of the sudden turn of GG's head, plus the vicious look in his eyes, like he was reacting to something 5) we need expert lip readers and/or people with acute hearing lol
Simon - the d.k. bose - Katich actually stops him as Gambhir tries to run from his side. Damn him I wish Aussies lose this & lose this match big time again. This Broad however, will find only Gambhir - I am sure of that.
Again' date=' thats completely wrong. They are so white to Chris Broad and they can't be seen - so whenever he picks someone it had to be the shadow/brown/rust skin - which is clearly visible in daylight[/quote'] exactly, Chris Broad will see how an asian maa-ke upset a 'gentleman' playing the game in 'right' spirit. 5 match ban should teach him a lesson.

5 matches is definitely not enough. The Indians are making a definite attempt to get under the Australians skin, when all the Aussies are interested in is playing some good wholesome cricket in "the spirit of the game". These Indians deserved to be punished to the full extent of the law. I think jail-time is in order for Gambhir, after what he did to Watson.