Sehwag, the spinner

Cricketics

well I still dont think we came out that nicely ... I didnt watch the day's play yday but it seems as though we are still way behind the 8 ball. Unless we get these guys by the middle of session 2 tomorrow and with about a 150 run lead I dont see us forcing a result. Mishra is not the right kind of bowler for this track ... you need quickish spinners here .. .a fit and raring Kumble would have had the Assies for lunch

actually sameer, I though Mishra bowled well without much luck. He should have had Watson at the end. Plumb in front not given by Aleem Dar. I think Australians played well, give them the credit for this. Still tomorrow morning, if we can knock off couple real quick, we should be batting after lunch. Australia no where is safe.

Just saw the highlights. What absolute rippers! All three wickets are his own (2 bowled, 1 lbw). Amazing bowling. And, is it a blessing that Kumble went off the field? Did anyone see the "sudden change in fortune" as soon as Dhoni took over. And that was awesome as soon as Kumble went off, Dhoni had no doubt and started calling Viru. You could see how happy he was when Sehwag got Hayden, because the move paid off. That was the first time I saw Dhoni that excited jumping in the air. Dhoni was actually very emotive for all three of Sehwag's wickets. Finally, they are able to see Sehwag's worth as a bowler. I excite! :yay: