Should Kumble be retained as a spin coach?

DomainK

Finey ... as if they'll ever let a southie run Indian cricket. Especially an honest' date=' decent , selfless guy like Kumble. We'll always have idiots like Pawar, or Shah or Modi calling the shots.[/quote'] bharat, A.C.Mutthiah did run Indian cricket before Dalmiya period. So, its possible for southie to run it. (M.A. Chidambaram was also influential family in Indian cricket - the stadium named after him in Madras) However, the problem is "honest, selfless etc" - that is indeed the barrier for Kumble to getting to BCCI. So far, BCCI and corrupt are synonymous.
Guest HariSampath

I am equally surprised.....today a "southie" N Srinivasan is the most powerful man in BCCI, next to Prez...a "Southie " Kumble, was captaining till yesterday...the current captain Dhoni too is a skipper for Srinivasan's IPL team....the current bowling coach is Prasad, a "southie"...the fielding coach is Robin...a "southie"...and most importantly, right now, the Chief selector Srikkanth is also a "southie"....so I dont think south has anything to complain about...in fact, I would even say that too much power and influence rests with the south, and more particularly the "chennai sector"....this is the truth.