20/20 Mania Kills TEST Crowd

Rajiv

Not only that... but the amount of cricket that is being supplied to the crowd is ridiculous. India will play England in about 4-5 days after this test ends. Are you farking kidding me ? How do the fans manage the time if the games are played at this stupid rate ? Our scheduling has to be reviewed by ICC, if they want to milk $$ out of India

i thought delhi had a decent crowd..yaa not any regular type.. but still was good decent turn up..
NOT AT ALL Apart from being a metro. A home ground for Sehwag, Ishant, Gambo, Mishra and kumbles fav ground..it had to be packed I dont even have enough confidence in mumbai..but can always count on kolkata, bangalore and chennai ( unless hari has drugged the town )

lol..cricinfo comment Kevo from Aus: "Australia may fill their home grounds, but don't forget the lack of coverage in the local city if the ground isn't filled - I wonder would the Indians dare do this?" No way boss. None of those cissy announcements, "Now the Sydney viewers can join us," or "We are cutting off Test cricket to go to Channel 9 news." You can;t do that here in India!

lol..cricinfo comment Kevo from Aus: "Australia may fill their home grounds, but don't forget the lack of coverage in the local city if the ground isn't filled - I wonder would the Indians dare do this?" No way boss. None of those cissy announcements, "Now the Sydney viewers can join us," or "We are cutting off Test cricket to go to Channel 9 news." You can;t do that here in India!
In Australia, around some radius of the ground's location they do not telecast the match at all except for the highlights..... not sure about this, but I remember reading this somewhere
they changed this rule last year. Now all cricket matches are live in all cities :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
They should change it back this is pathetic, Its no fun watching without the crowd there to support the team
yea right ! try living in Melbourne when u cant even watch the boxing day test over X'mas break just because u happen to live in the city where they are playing. They changed the rules because Channel 9 was able to convince them so it means that its probably profitable for for both CA and Channel 9