Drop in standards...

fineleg

getting 100,50s in 1st inn and being irresponsible in 2nd inn is ok, is it? blue-brig, :finger:
i dont think they were that irresponsible.dravid n laxy got two gems of a delivery.ganguly i dont think was concentrating ,he may have been emotional as its his last test.only sachin was wat u could call irresponsible,but after his 109 in first innings it can be forgiven.it was also a good piece of fielding
do u remember srt had a brain fart in 1st inn n would have been run out by a mile? he got lucky. lesson learned , u'd think? also, how do u excuse collective fab4 failure in this series critical 2nd inn if msd & hs did not save us, sure 1-1
Eff the if's and but's and shove it up. Why are you speculating and cursing players based on your IF conditions. Nothing of that sorts happened so hold on to your horses. :wall:

some more stupidity from Great Fine Legs. Dhoni could have sealed the game in first innings. He should have scored big one. Even Sehwag should have continued instead of playing lazy shot in first innings. If both have scored 100 more runs we would not have even needed Fab 4 to even bat.

ya i was wondering where my posts went?i thought u did it:--D
dude, as though i make posts disappear? there is someone who specializes in this, and last time MM and ravi said this moving posts business is getting out of hand, but still he is back to doing the same thing now. lets see - there are periods when this special one uses his power like this.
LOL! Someone is trying to "hide the fact" that Flab-4 had a collective collapse in 2nd Inn
And you are the only one here to realize it. There were days when flab 4 used to play and others would cr-ap around. Atleast now flab-4 are failing, others like Sehwag, Dhoni,Bhajji are itching in a win. It's about time for others to chime in, anyway.
dude, as though i make posts disappear? there is someone who specializes in this, and last time MM and ravi said this moving posts business is getting out of hand, but still he is back to doing the same thing now. lets see - there are periods when this special one uses his power like this.
i was pulling ur leg,buddy.dont take it seriously.btw,who is it? cant we find out
LOL! Someone is trying to "hide the fact" that Flab-4 had a collective collapse in 2nd Inn
u always get something to complain about dont you..all through the test series our middle order has fired big time and this one innings they fail..it has been a superlative batting performance by our team all through the series and as CR pointed out our team is now really strong so that even if the Fab 4 collapse there are other ppl who will contribute..we still got the runs yesterday as MSD said 360 was the target he had in mind..so get over it finey

satish, i wanted us to lose maybe 5 or 6 wickets on day-4. Then we go into day-5 batting the first session. This could have been done - was the pitch a minefield on day-4? What I'm suggesting here is not "far fetched", "ideal fantasy" etc. We were 98-0 at lunch. Two sessions and we could have lost only 5/6 wickets is not far fetched at all. Going into day-5 with 4/5 wickets in hand, would have meant - Its all over for Aus. We could have had a party in ICF to celebrate getting back B-G trophy. Now, we dont know which way its going to go! Thats the dilemma.

satish, i wanted us to lose maybe 5 or 6 wickets on day-4. Then we go into day-5 batting the first session. This could have been done - was the pitch a minefield on day-4? What I'm suggesting here is not "far fetched", "ideal fantasy" etc. We were 98-0 at lunch. Two sessions and we could have lost only 5/6 wickets is not far fetched at all. Going into day-5 with 4/5 wickets in hand, would have meant - Its all over for Aus. We could have had a party in ICF to celebrate getting back B-G trophy. Now, we dont know which way its going to go! Thats the dilemma.
we wud have never batted in the first session tom even if we had wickets in hand..Dhoni wud have definitely declared once he felt, India has enuf runs on the board..if Aussies do manage to chase more than 360 in the last day then its not our batsmen fault, its our bowlers..so as i said it doesn matter now..we have more than enuf runs to feel happy about..India are winning this one tom..

All of you are saying "Aus cannot chase based on history" You are forgetting the tied Test in Chennai between Ind and Aus. It was a stiff chase, and Ind almost made it. This Aus batting line up knows that going down 0-1 or 0-2 is the same, and they are going to go real strongly for the chase. If ZK and IS break through in the morning for a couple of quick wickets then they'll struggle - we dont know thats gonna happen for sure.

who the feck r u ?? some jackarse president r planner?? jesus christ...shoot me down instead of makin me read this garbage...
I'm just hoping for a result and not a draw. India are favourites but Aussies have a little chance. Maybe they can do it and if they can then they fully deserve to be called no.1 test match side in the world. I'm hoping for India to win this test match and challenge Australia for the top spot in test cricket.
ravi, in one of ur predictions, u said No Way Aus can win - has the day-4 batting brought a change of mind? :D (slight possibility of Aus win now :D)