Let's see what Dhoni is made of...

bunny

It all depends on how our spinners will perform. Pitch is offering lot of turn and bounce.They just have to bowl right line and length.
Not really true. This wicket is not a minefield by any means. Any good player of spin bowling can score 50+ on this wicket. And Australia have plenty such (Clarke, Katich, Hayden and even Hussey). It just depends whether they are ready to apply themselves. That said India still has the upper hand having scored 450, and the fact that Australia will have to bat last when the wicket would really suit Bhajji.
Not really true. This wicket is not a minefield by any means. Any good player of spin bowling can score 50+ on this wicket. And Australia have plenty such (Clarke' date= Katich, Hayden and even Hussey). It just depends whether they are ready to apply themselves. That said India still has the upper hand having scored 450, and the fact that Australia will have to bat last when the wicket would really suit Bhajji.
I never said this is a minefield! If the bowlers are patient enough and stick to a good line and length,rewards are to follow.Dhoni too feels there is lot of assistance for spinners in the pitch otherwsie why should he ask Bhajji to open the bowling?
I never said this is a minefield! If the bowlers are patient enough and stick to a good line and length' date='rewards are to follow.Dhoni too feels there is lot of assistance for spinners in the pitch otherwsie why should he ask Bhajji to open the bowling?[/quote'] Rewards will follow but at what cost, that's the question. Anyway, Hayden is run out. So one less player to deal with. I guess cricket matches, and test matches, in particular are so damn hard to predict.

This was expected. The Aussie batting line-up is VERY strong, they're bound to come good. Luckily for us, they faltered in the 2nd test and we were good enough to capitalize on it. Even though we lost wickets in a heap in the end, 440 is still a good score. Starting at 311/5, if someone told me we would make 440, I would have taken it. Ideally, it would have been nicer if the Aussies were 4 or 5 down, but still, all isnt lost. What a test match, what a series!

This was expected. The Aussie batting line-up is VERY strong, they're bound to come good. Luckily for us, they faltered in the 2nd test and we were good enough to capitalize on it. Even though we lost wickets in a heap in the end, 440 is still a good score. Starting at 311/5, if someone told me we would make 440, I would have taken it. Ideally, it would have been nicer if the Aussies were 4 or 5 down, but still, all isnt lost. What a test match, what a series!
Yeh it would have been taken before the start of play But we were 420 odd for 5 and from there to be bowled out for 441 is rubbish And to top it off Australia nearly have 200 runs and we've only managed to get 2 wickets and one of those was via a run out
Yeh it would have been taken before the start of play But we were 420 odd for 5 and from there to be bowled out for 441 is rubbish And to top it off Australia nearly have 200 runs and we've only managed to get 2 wickets and one of those was via a run out
Come on mate, we added nearly 150 runs for our last 5 wicket, which is a handsome return. We cant be expected to score 500 every time we go into bat. Its credit to our batting team that an almost every occasion they’ve gone into bat this series, they have consistently scored decent runs, which is why we’re still up in the series. A couple of more Aussie wickets would have been nice though.

this is the match the series needed bigtime..India Australia series has always been exciting but this series has not been like that..but i think now we have got a cliffhanger on our hands..should be a good game fellas..anything can happen..So we want to be number 1 is it, then this game well test our mental strength..lets see wat MSDs side can do