Stuart Broad vs Yuvraj Singh

Breaking News (as stated by tomorrow's newspaper that i can announce thanks to my clairvoyant abilities): In the first ODI of the India v. England series, India rode to victory on the back of a blistering hundred by star batsman Yuvraj Singh. Yuvraj hit about a dozen sixes, all of which remarkable, though one hit that does stand out is the one that landed on the balcony of the english pavilion where a momentarily off field Flintoff was present. Due to the acute angle of contact, the ball entered the alimentary canal of the english allrounder and while the finest proctologists are attempting to salvage what is left of Mr. Flintoff's anus, now a thoroughly disintegrated and gaping hole, the least amused englishman on the field was Stuart Broad when he was asked to resume bowling with the ill fated ball. Unfortunately due to strict anti-ball tampering regulations, Mr. Broad was not permitted to pick the fecal matter deposited on the ball due to its less than illustrious journey. Meanwhile Sunil Gavaskar has been admitted into hospital due to jaw arthritics which he suffered due to excessive laughter. Mr. Gavaskar is recovering well and will return for the next installment of the Border-Gavaskar trophy.

Breaking News (as stated by tomorrow's newspaper that i can announce thanks to my clairvoyant abilities): In the first ODI of the India v. England series, India rode to victory on the back of a blistering hundred by star batsman Yuvraj Singh. Yuvraj hit about a dozen sixes, all of which remarkable, though one hit that does stand out is the one that landed on the balcony of the english pavilion where a momentarily off field Flintoff was present. Due to the acute angle of contact, the ball entered the alimentary canal of the english allrounder and while the finest proctologists are attempting to salvage what is left of Mr. Flintoff's anus, now a thoroughly disintegrated and gaping hole, the least amused englishman on the field was Stuart Broad when he was asked to resume bowling with the ill fated ball. Unfortunately due to strict anti-ball tampering regulations, Mr. Broad was not permitted to pick the fecal matter deposited on the ball due to its less than illustrious journey. Meanwhile Sunil Gavaskar has been admitted into hospital due to jaw arthritics which he suffered due to excessive laughter. Mr. Gavaskar is recovering well and will return for the next installment of the Border-Gavaskar trophy.
no mention of the england wives sitting on Modi or Cheeka's lap?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yuvraj is going to have a fantastic series. He has been in a slump lately, but England always bring the best out of him. I was watching a video of his stunning hundred against them at Goa two years ago - on a slow pitch where the ball wasn't coming onto the bat, he was making it look so easy. I feel sorry for Broad, he is going to get some serious tap from the Punjabi SHER.

man did i call it or did i call it??? respect my authorita!