Dada’s life after cricket

Cricketics

BTW dada will start writing a column on the England-India series tomorrow onwards. But his choice of newspaper surprises me: Mid-day. A tabloid of the worst reputation.
I've already posted the column he wrote on Friday before 1st ODI and it was in telegraph. Why don't to scroll above and read that article?

I'll be happy for dada if he enjoys life after retirement for a while and come back to the lime light again via various avenues like commentry, writing columns etc. He ca become a selector only after 10 years, so thats not an option now. Coaching is not his forte I beieve and even if he does, it may unnecessarily create problems with the captain, who is i charge at that time. Cricket academy sounds good. For the immediate future, I think he should seriously consider publishing his autobiography... I'll be delighted if ts titled "Dada ka Wada - after the Alvida"

Sourav Ganguly to join BCCI technical committee NEW DELHI: Just days after retiring from international cricket, Sourav Ganguly is set to make yet another comeback. This time the former Indian skipper has joined hands with BCCI as part of the technical committee. Sourav Ganguly will join the panel headed by Sunil Gavaskar and look into the technical aspects of the game in the country. The Committee members will frame rules and regulations for all the domestic and international tournaments in India. The BCCI's technical committee is headed by former captain Sunil Gavaskar and also has former Test batsman Chetan Chauhan, national selector Kris Srikkanth among other members. Chief Administrative Officer, BCCI, Ratnakar Shetty said, "There was a slot in the committee for a former Test cricketer and the board asked Dada whether he would like to fill in the space, for which Ganguly consented. I think Sourav's addition is a good one and I am sure that he will add more value to the game. He has played 15-16 years of international cricket and his inclusion in the technical committee is a good thing for Indian cricket." With Sourav Ganguly retiring, BCCI will surely be looking at making the most of Ganguly's cricketing acumen. http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3735829.cms Comes to me as no surprise or brainer. Sooner or later he will be BCCI's president