Dada’s life after cricket

Cricketics

What you think.. i really have this feeling that he will one day go on to become the coach of Bangladesh. I have been having this feeling for a while now.
Why do you have this ill feeling for Dada ? What has he done to receive such an ugly feeling? :nervous: I think he will open his own academy and venture into management side [CAB or BCCI]

I wouldnt be surprised if Dada went to Bangladesh to coach - he is a bengali first afterall and his popularity is astronomically high amongst Bengalis - Indian and non Indian. Having said that, i think he will chill out for a while and then get involved with CAB/BCCI as he has good contacts in that side of cricket.

Dada is immensely popular in BD. Anyone who has visited banglacricket would know it. But that does not mean that dada will be their coach. That ways Sachin will have to coach every team in the world(except Pak). If I was dada, I would enjoy the first year with family and friends (naghma :wink:) then a bit of casual commentary and then some serious business like an academy or coaching. Academy in Kolkata would be better....closer home and freedom.

Dada should write a book....It would be awesome to read "Chronicles of Deadly Dada" He should then spell out some venom when India is playing against Australia and claim that Steve Waugh and others didn't handshake with him after their Kolkata 2001 defeat. C'mon guys..we need recently retired cricketers to play mental games while team is playing real cricket:biggrin: