Watch me Bat and bowlin machine

ludhianvi

lol.. i thought u were a lefty
how come? was it that left click incident
Thats pretty cool. How do you add the filter to not see people's faces ?
I actually had a black bandana over my face. you can call me weirdo if you want:eyedance::eyedance: Then, the filter is 'colour pen' in ulead
I is a better batter than you.:cool:
maybe, I'm not a pro. Actually, I had a bandana over my face, so that visibility was not great :tounge_smile: I was also under pressure to show something quickly as the digicam only records 30 sec segments. Some of the shots are horrible in retrospect.
i have the same machine in my garage :)
this one's quite lightweight. I'll show in the future.
its called Gilli Danda .. its not KIRkit
:eviltongue:
dammit why is incognito :(( wats the music brah? its too mainstream for me :S
incognito? :eyedance: music : time to pretend--mgmt
I is a better bowler than both of you.
Boolsh!t. Prove it. All the old timers have seen me bat' date=' and can attest to the fact that I is the best batter on this forum. :finger:
:hmmmm2: but i iz can bowl you anytime. the question is, can you face up to 150K thunderbolts??? (yes e-challenge) :winky:
i used to have that same machine in my homes drawing room. once the cork ball broke off the rope and went into the kitchen... my mom threatened to hang me upside down and hit me with a wicket. alas... i wasn't very well encouraged during my teen. not everyone has a dad like yograj...
Yograj really pushed Yuvraj. He did a good job, at times he sounds loopy, but he made sure Yuvi got somewhere. I was a bit lucky, my dad was a huge cricket fan and he got together with a few mates and started a cricket club, so I got to play from a young age
Yograj really pushed Yuvraj. He did a good job, at times he sounds loopy, but he made sure Yuvi got somewhere. I was a bit lucky, my dad was a huge cricket fan and he got together with a few mates and started a cricket club, so I got to play from a young age
isn't that cool. wish my dad had time during my childhood. whatever little cricket we played together once in a blue moon... i used to play a very ugly sweep shot and get bowled to make him happy...