Yusuf Pathan... The REAL Pathan!!!

rahulrulezz

The guy still cannot play the short ball' date=' so I don't see any improvement in his batting. He will fail when we play abroad and would struggle even in India against good pace bowlers.[/quote'] When it comes to tonking spinners at will nobody in our current team can match him. Not even Sehwag or Dhoni. It is a rare gift that can be used smartly using in the batting order.

he was got extreme power .. I can say that nobody in world cricket has as ruthless power and six hitting capabilities as him .. but the problem is that he cannot execute it most times in the proper manner .. if he really mends his weak points, then he might be a great asset for the team .. but I dont see him doing that as of now .. I would say get him for T20 but leave him from longer formats

he was got extreme power .. I can say that nobody in world cricket has as ruthless power and six hitting capabilities as him .. but the problem is that he cannot execute it most times in the proper manner .. if he really mends his weak points' date=' then he might be a great asset for the team .. but I dont see him doing that as of now .. I would say get him for T20 but leave him from longer formats[/quote'] He just needs to relax a bit at the wicket and not try to hot everything.

m/ I eez be cheerleadering! *YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuum.... YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuum...YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuuuuum! Let's watch him thrash their bum!* :party: *YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuum.... YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuum...YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuuuuum! He was born to a different mum!* :dancing2: *YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuum.... YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuum...YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuuuuum! He's hit one now, let's bang the drum!* :cheer::cheer: *YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuum.... YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuum...YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuuuuum! It's his birthday, pour some wine and rum!* :eyedance::eyedance: *YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuum.... YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuum...YUPPO is chewing his guuuuuuuuuum! He's got 50, da de dum de dum dum!* :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra: m/
:hail: you is make it yourself????:hmmm:

He just needs to relax a bit at the wicket and not try to hot everything.
Agree with that :hatsoff: We all may get blown away by his innings..but looking it through the cricketing spectrum he's not at all a that great player...his philosophy is like see the ball hit the ball...when his power combines with timing it is magic...but he doesnt care for timing that much...i bet even his edge will go for a six

In subcontinental conditions, Yusuf can be absolutely devastating against spinners in general and against pacers in PP overs. I liked the way he batted today. He picked and chose who he wanted to hit and hit straight, which is probably why he lasted so many balls. We would be naive not to include this guy, when it comes to WC '11 planning.